chapter 9 - Pansy's p.o.v

Pansy's p.o.v

Hod that twat blaise. Can't he see i love him. I know he finds me attractive. A lot of boys do. But I know blaise doesn't love me the way I love him, he doesn't need me the way I need him. He doesn't understand how much he means to me, I love him. But blaise loves me with his dick not his heart.

If he wants sex, he can find someone else. I could have sex with any boy I choose, and most of the girls would be willing to.

I needed sex right now. But I needed rough casual sex. That was something Blaise couldn't give me, I cared to much. It would mean to much. It would mean so much to me, but so little for him.

I undid the top buttons on my shirt and pulled my tie loose round my neck. I pushed my cleavage up and hitched up my skirt so the slightest wind would blow it up and reveal my knickers. I gazed at my reflection, I looked like a complete slut. Perfect.

I slipped out of the girls bathroom and caught sight of the Weasley boy with the mudblood and potter. I knew draco fancied potter so I wasn't going to get him to fuck me. I guess Weasley wasn't that bad...

Hermione and harry left Weasley to go to their first lessons. Weasley was heading straight towards where I was hiding. This was playing right into my hands. Weasley looked angry as he turned the corner to face me.

He blanked me. I strutted up to him, " your ron aren't you," I said glancing suggestively down at his dick. I noticed as his eyes drifted from my face down to my cleavage and then even further down to the hem of my skirt, which I fiddled with slightly lifting it up so I know he could see my knickers.

"You look like a slut, you know that don't you," he gulped nervously.

"Oh I do?" I questioned innocently tugging at my shirt collar revealing more and mor of my boobs."oh ron,baby, you look stressed" I giggled as he shifted nervously trying to look away from me.

I suddenly felt horniness over come me and I slipped my knickers down to my ankles and tossed them aside.

"Hey don't you have a girlfriend?" I teased, his eyes widened "ahh yes little muddybloody"

" stop!" he suddenly shouted

"No" I whispered into his ear sedutively liking the outer shell of it asi did. I then strutted over to the wall and pressed myself up against it and looked back at ron over my shoulder who was cutely gawping at my arse. I lifted my skirt up behind me to reveal my arse and I heard him gasp. I chuckled and Squatted pushing my bum out to him in a beckoning motion.

"Look what do you want?"the red head asked nervously.

I smirked. "Can I be honest with you ron? I want you to pump your fat cock into my pussy and fuck me hard, very hard." I paused "well? What are you waiting for".

"No. I can't. Hermione..."

"Ssssh,"I silenced him and walked over to him."you look like you need sex OK, you look stressed and trust me sex helps with stress."

The boys breath hitched at the close proximity. I slowly leaned in and sucked behind his war lobe, earning a sharp moan escaping from the boys mouth. "That's more like it. Now the girls bathroom is free sooo...."

I was taken aback and surprised when he suddenly lifted me off of my feet and flung me against the bathroom wall kissing me passionately, tongues skidding past each other easily. I ripped open his shirt and sucked on his neck.

The boy forced me onto the ground, and removed all of my clothes and his. He then grinded against me and sucked on one of my boobs.

"Fucking. Delicious. Tits. *moan* ohhh baby girl! Your tits taste so good. *moan* fuck they're sooo huge." He mumbled as he sucked and bit my breasts.

"Better than Hermione's then?" I teased.

His face turned pale and I stammered" oh shit, what am I doing oh shit!"

But I was having none if that"just get inside me Daddy!" I yelled as I grabbed his firm butt cheeks and shoved his massive dick harshly into my wet vagina. We both let out a moan

It didn't take long until ron was thrusting inside me reaching climax.

"It hurts daddy!" I cried as he sped up the pace.

"I know baby girl," he moaned as he pressed his lips against mine into a passionate kiss.

"YOU BASTARD!" an unfamiliar voice screached.

Ugh it was hermione... Great...

Ron jerked out of me painfully and ran after Hermione collecting his clothes on the way out.

I was alone again. I wanted blaise to comfort me. Sure ron was good at sex, and I needed the sex, but I want to be able to make love to someone, I want to have sex and mean it. Have sex filled with love passion and romance. I wish Blaise loved me. I wanted to feel his strong arms around me.

Tears began to stream down my face and my body shivered with a cold sweat. My head pounded a my eye lids began to shut

Darkness

I woke up. Where was I? Wait... Was I in the hospital wing? What happened?

"Pansy? Oh thank god your awake!"

Blaise?