chapter 6 - Hermione's p.o.v

Rape warning

Hermione's p.o.v.

I felt so bad, Ron saw me kiss Ollie at breakfast. But it ment nothing Ollie forced himself onto me. There was nothing I could have done but kiss back. I am genuinely scared of Ollie.

We had potions second lesson with ravenclaws. Shit

Double shit! Harry and Ron had already got to class and were sitting next to each other. That ment Ollie would feel I was free for him to sit with me. I suddenly felt sick.

Ron suddenly turned around in his seat with big puffy red eyes. Had he been crying. I thought he was going to scowl at me, but he looked to weak. Suddenly I felt a hand rest on my lower outer thigh. Ollie! His large hand tickled my leg as he moved his hand across to my inner thigh. There was only ron harry ollie and me in the class room. I felt so alone. Harry and ron weren't going to help me. Couldn't they see I don't want him. Couldn't ron see how much I loved him and not ollie, apparantely not.

Ollie's hand trailed up my inner thigh bringing my skirt up as he raised his fingers up my leg. I couldn't stop him. I felt powerless. If I retaliated it tried to stop him in anyway, I didn't even want to think of what he could do to me.

His fingers reached my pussy and ron flinched and looked away hurt.

Ollie began to massage my clit though the thong he made me wear as we sat down in our seats.

The class began to fill with people, but despite the crowd ,I couldn't feel more alone as ollie groped my pussy.

Then suddenly he started slipping his finger in and out of my vagina. I was numb with fear, I gritted my teeth and reached out to open the text book. He then removed his hand from my vagina and raised it to his mouth and slowly sucked his fingers.

I cringed. This can't be happening.

Finally the end of the lesson arrives. And I am free. The rest of the day gradually slips by uneventfully.

Once the last lesson is over I am cornered and shoved into an empty classroom.

Its Ollie.

He thrusts me painfully into a desk so that I am bent over with my arms splayed across the desk and my pelvis painfully pushing into the edge of the table.

He lifts my skirt up to reveal my arse. And pounds into it with his clothed crotch. Grinding against me.

I struggle and try to escape but he pins me down and only grinds harder. He draws his wand and I am suddenly chained to the desk.
He reaches under my breasts and grabs hold of my shirt and rips it apart, and does the same to my bra. I start to scream as tears drip down my face, but he raises a silencing charm on the room. I cry harder and wimper a little as he stops grinding. I hear him undo his flies and pull out his dick with out even removing his trousers.

A hot tongue flicks up my inner thigh, and I gasp. Please make this stop.

His huge cock is painfully thrust inside of me ripping the walls of my uterus apart due to lack of lubrication. He steadily pounds into me with a quickening pace.

I can feel bruises form as he pounds unforgivingly into my bum.

He starts to dig his nails into my stomach, drawing blood, as he grabs my waist and pushes himself further into me.

He leans over me as he fucks me and bites onto my neck leaving hickeys dripping with blood all down my neck and shoulders.

I give up fighting it and lie there silently as tears stream from my face.

He pulls out of me and I realise that he has just stolen my virginity. I wanted my first time to be special. I hoped it would have been ron that i had shared that experience with. But instead i was fucked by a rapist.

I need ron right now. I can feel my legs give way and i collapse, being held up by the hand cuffs around my wrists.

Suddenly I feel I sharp metal edge cut into my back. He is hitting me with his belt.

"STAND UP" he shouts "DONT JUST LIE THERE YOU FILTHY HOE!"

My legs snap back into action and I push my arse up, because I know this is what he means.

"That's better baby girl" he whispers into my ear as he thrusts his dick back inside me.

This time its different. He's trying to cram his huge dick into my are hole. It doesn't fit. It hurts like hell and I start to scream again. But he only thrusts harder. I start shouting Ron's name. I need ron. I need him so badly. I need him to save me.

Almost like a miracle Ron slips into the door holding his late homework, which he was about to deliver.

His jaw drops as he sees us.

Ollie smirks at him, but suddenly I don't care how much ollie can hurt me.

Tears stream down me face and Ron's eyes lock with my red puffy ones as I continue to plead for him to help.

Ron suddenly lunges at ollie knocking him out. I don't know how the fight is going, but I feel a wave of relief run over me as I feel Ron's hands tugging at the hand cuffs trying to release me.

I'm free.

I lean into ron as I brings me forward into his embrace.

I wince as his arms brush over bloody cuts and hickies, but I couldn't feel safer in his arms.

He wraps his cloak around my naked body as my clothes are to destroyed to be able to wear. Ron picks up the rags of my destroyed clothing and wraps an arm around me as we head back to griffindor tower. He leads me to the e boys dorms where everyone is asleep and he guides me over to the shower.

The water sting as it runs over my wounds. Im too weak to stand. I collapse in heap in the shower tray. I feel ron grab my under arms and lift me up gently. I relax into his touch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he got into the shower with me in boxer shirts and vest. He rinsed the wounds on my back with water. Yesturday I would have felt completely awkward standing there naked pressing my boobs into rons chest in the shower, but nothing has ever felt so right.

I began to cry, "ron" I chocked out

"Yes baby"

"I love you" I breathed into his neck

"I love you too"

"You know," I continued "I wanted it to be you"

Ron's body tensed "w-what do you mean?"

"The one to take my virginity, I wanted it to be you"

Ron pulled away and locked into my eyes as he slowly leaned forward and Bentley kissed my mouth.

I kissed back. There were no tongues involved just pure emotion and love being passed from lips to lips.

He slowly pulled away and forcefully stared into my eyes "make love to me" he wipered.

A smile broke over my face as I nodded.

Soon we were both naked and he was inside me. We fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle, he was my other half.