chapter 5 - Draco's p.o.v

Draco's p.o.v.

We had quidditch second lesson because that's when most of us had a free lesson.

Me and Blaise headed down to the quidditch changing rooms and we both smugly got out our newest brooms. My father hadn't been able to kit out the whole team with the latest brooms just yet, but by our first match we'll all have the fastest models yet!

The Griffindors had just finished their training so some of the less mature slitherins moved all of the Griffindorks bags into the showers.

I couldn't help smirking as the Griffindors came in and completely freaked out.

Harry seemed distant from all his team mates. I couldn't stop watching him. He looked so forlorn and depressed.

Weaslebee came out with his soaking wet kit bag in a foul mood,and harry looked like he was trying his best to stay out of his way.

Once harry had managed to retrieve his now soaking kit bag from the showers,there were only two spaces left to change due to the smallness of the room, either next to Ron or next to me.

Harry hesitated slightly. My heart almost stopped, I was pleading for him to get changed next to me, and I could barely believe it when my wish was granted and he dumped his stuff down next to mine.

He pulled of his quidditch jersey, which left him standing there next to me topless. I refused to let my eyes wander over to him, but I couldn't help it, he was just so close. Goose bumps formed all over my skin and my cock hardened as he brushed against my arm to retrieve his damp uniform.

I panicked. What if he saw my erection! What if anyone saw my erection! How would I explain an erection in the middle of the boys changing rooms?

He pushed his arms though his shirt and pulled it over his shoulders, and buttoned it up half way. The damp shirt clung to him and revealed his toned muscles - this did nothing for my erection!

He pulled out his wand and tried to cast a drying charm on his shirt. It failed. I smirked.

"What's so funny Malfoy"

I jolted round to meet Harry's eyes. God he looked so sexy. His hair was ruffled and his huge chest muscles were exposed and shiny with sweat and his tight-around-the-crotch quidditch trousers left nothing to the imagination. He had a great 'I've just had the shag of my life' look about him.

I wonder what harry looks like after shagging ... I wonder what harry looks like mid orgasm ... OK too far!

Harry looked great like this, but I wished he could have hickeys sprinkled all over his chest and neck, and maybe the out line of a boner pocking through his trousers, actually no trousers ...

I casualy covered my own crotch with my hand hiding my boner and pulled out my own wand with the other hand.

I performed the correct charm, and watched as Harry's shirt dried,or at least pretended to to cover up what I was really looking at.

Harry murmured in appreciation, and although it wasn't much, it filled my with warm happiness.

"Hey, er you don't suppose you could dry everything else do you?"

Harry's question took me by surprise, I was flattered. I could feel a blush creep onto my cheeks. Jesus its getting hot in here.

"Yeah, sure" I replied before removing my own t shirt and purposefully brushing against harry with my bare side as I reached over to retrieve his clothes to dry them.

I performed the charm and awkwardly handed his clothes back.

Harry grinned, "cheers malfoy"

Malfoy? I want him to call me Draco. Why won't he call me Draco?

I continued to change for quidditch, and one by one all the Griffindors left, even harry. I watched him as he left. No wait, no I didn't, I watched his arse as he left.

I reached down to grope at my aching boner ... instant relief.

I hope no one saw.