3

Nami opened the door to the kitchen. There weren't even 2 minutes since Sanji said he was done making lunch and the room was already in chaos. Luffy stealing food from the moment he took his seat, Usopp and Chopper were on alert, ready to stab Luffy's hands with their forks whenever the greedy captain would try and steal from them, Zoro and Sanji fighting over stupid things with Franky watching them amused, Brook already asked Nami to show him her patients and, well, Robin was as quiet as usual, enjoying the lively atmosphere.

She let a deep sigh out and took her seat between Robin and Luffy.

"Say, Nami! Are you gonna eat that?"

"I just made it in the kitchen, of course I'm gonna eat it, you idiot!" she replied, hitting Luffy just for the fun of doing it, as his words didn't really piss her off.

'Jeez, how can he act like nothing happened just a few minutes ago? It must be because, to him, it wasn't anything unusual.'

She was still trying to calm her racing heart and still couldn't believe his words affected her that much.

Putting her thoughts aside, she started eating quietly.

"That hurts, Usopp!"

"I told you I'd do it if you kept stealing my food!" said the long nosed man, looking Luffy dead in the eyes, prepared to protect his food at any hour of the day.

'I just can't believe him not saying a word after getting his bones crushed in a fight but complaining after getting his hand stabbed with a fork.' Nami thought, keeping her eyes on her plate.

"Nami~" Luffy cried while blowing air on his hurt finger as if it would help the pain go away. "Do something! It hurts!"

"What do you want me to do? Chopper is the doctor. And stop whining over stupid things!"

'What's gotten into him all of a sudden? He never said anything when Usopp hurt him while protecting his food before, so why now? First, the scene from before and now this?'

The thought of Luffy actually having feelings for her made her heart skip a beat. She shook her head, making that thought go away. She was acting childish, like a little girl in love and she couldn't stand that. Still, having his attention like this made her happy. She was desperately trying to hide her blush, thing that didn't go unnoticed by Robin. Never ever went past by that woman. She seemed to notice every little thing about her friends, thing that only came from her love and desire to protect those dear to her.

Luckily for Nami, no one else seemed to notice her weird behavior, but she knew that there was no way Robin didn't see, so she was already preparing for the discussion that was sure to come.

For the rest of the meal everyone was acting like they usually do. Nami would secretly watch Luffy trying to steal food while feeling her face heat up.

"But Sanji!" Luffy cried with a hand placed on his growing stomach. "I'm still hungry!"

"How can you be hungry after you ate almost all of the food for today?!" Sanji yelled, locking the fridge to make sure Luffy wasn't going to steal anything. "Do you want us to run out of food?"

It seemed like the two years have made Sanji forget that his captain had a bottomless pit as a stomach and that he wouldn't feel satisfied until his swallowed belly would take all the space in the room.

"No, but..."

"Here, Luffy! You can have what's left from me. I'm not hungry anymore."

Everyone watched Nami as she stood up and, heading for her room.