14

"Luffy! We have to tell the others to head to the ship quickly!"

"Wait here a little. If I climb higher in the trees, I should be able to see the shore."

"You're right. We should at least know how many of them there are", Nami agreed while looking in the direction where the marines came from.

"I'll be back in a minute", Luffy said while stretching his arm and flaying to the top of the tree.

He could now see a whole fleet of navy ships, docked where they first arrived.

"Shishishi! This is gonna be fun!" Luffy laughed to himself, his enthusiast not going unnoticed by his orange haired navigator who didn't hesitate to yell at him from down below.

"What are you laughing stock, you idiot?! What's going on there?"

"There's a whole fleet out there and they look like they want to surround the island", he excitingly said after coming back down.

"This is no time to be happy!" Nami hit him. "At this rate, the island will be swarming with marines in no time." She had already taken out the baby Den Den Mushi she always carried with her and dialed Usopp's number.

"Usopp! You have to go back to the ship right now! There's too many navy ships docked here. Apparently they-"

"We already know!" the curly haired boy interrupted her. "Oi Zoro, Sanji! This ain't the time for a fight, you idiots!" he yelled at the two who were already engaging the marines that found them. "We're heading to the ship right now!" he then said, addressing Nami. "Where are you?"

"On the opposite side of the island."

"How did you make it all the way there?!"

"Not important! We're moving as fast as we can so be sure to hold back the marines until we get there!"

Nami was now riding Luffy's back, who was jumping from a tree to another, using his rubber abilities to move faster and jump higher.

"Alright! I got you! I've already called Robin to fill her in so you two just concentrate on getting here as soon as possible", Usopp said before hanging up.

"Oi! Moss head! Don't get in my way! I'll clean them up for you."

"Oh you don't have to force yourself! Weaklings should just stay back. I'll handle this!"

"Whatcha say, you green dumbass?"

"Want me to repeat? Twirlybrows!"

"Oi, you two! This really isn't the time to fight! Hurry up or Robin's gonna be in trouble!" Usopp yelled while dragging the both of them.

"Robin-chwaaan! I won't forgive anyone who lays a hand on you! I'm coming!!"

"How the heck did he disappear so quickly?" Franky sweat dropped while looking ahead.

"It's fine as long as he makes it to the ship faster! Let's just hope that Luffy and Nami will be there soon."

"Yeah."

^^^

"Robin-chwan! I'm here to save you!" Sanji suddenly stopped at the sight of the passed out marines and a smiling Robin who was sitting on the railings. "Oh I'm so glad that you are unhurt!"

"Where are the others?"

"On their way. They should be here any moment", Sanji said while lighting up his cigarette.

"Nami and Luffy?"

"When Usopp talked to them, they said that they're on the opposite side of the island. But it's fine. We've got our food supplies so we can get outta here as soon as we beat the shit out of those marines."