💙2

I hold onto Richie's hand as we walk to a sewer to look for the lost children. I step back as Bill and Richie walks into the water. I look at Stanley. He looks at me, worried. I nod and look into the tunnel. Bill looks at me. Stan and
Eddie shakes their heads and grabs me. I look at Bill. I shrug. They let go of me. I walk into the water. I hold bills hand. He squeezes and slightly looks at me.
I look in the water. He grabs a shoe and holds it up. We all look at it. "Who's shoe is it?" We all look at bill. He looks in it and reads the name. His face goes straight. We all nod. I squeeze his hand. Richie picks up something with the stick and throw it on eddie. It gets caught in the tree. We laugh. Eddie stares at him.

We walk out of the tunnel. I let go of bill. He looks at me. The new kid falls in front of us. I scoot back. He raises up and he's all bloody. "What the fuck is up with you?" Richie looks at him. He just stands up and shrugs.

I get on the back of Bills bike. The new kid rides on eddies. I hold onto bills chest. He leads to a ally. We all look around. "Richie.stay here" Bill looks at him and bill. "What? No" Richie looks at him. He nods and I hold Stans hand.

We walk into the store. I look around. Eddie and bill grabs stuff to clean up Ben. I squeeze Stans hand. He rubs the side of my hand with his thumb. "Do we have enough for this?" Eddie looks at bill with his eyebrows raised. Bill gets 2 dollars out of his pocket and shakes his head. I look at Stan. He looks over. We all look and Beverly Marsh puts something behind her back. We all look at her. She backs up.

We go back to Ben. Bev brings us the stuff and smiles. We smile. She leaves. "You have to suck the wound" Richie looks at bens stomach. "Ew" I look at him.
"No, its true. You should do it since your good at sucking" He tries not to laugh. Bill and Eddie starts laughing. I let go of stan and slap all of them, besides stan and ben, across the face. They hold their cheeks and look at me. We all laugh. I hold Stans hand and look at Ben. Bill puts alcohol on a cotton ball. He looks at ben. They both nod. Bill rubs it on the 'H'. We all stare. He raises up and Ben puts his shirt down. I squeeze Stans hand. He squeezes mine. I look at him. Bill rubs the back of his neck. Stanley looks at him. They nod to each other. I raise my eyebrow and let go. I scoot over to Richie. We watch Bill and Stanley. They stare at each other. I look at Richie. He shrugs. I look at them.

We start walking to my house. I hold Bills and Richie's hand. Stan pouts. I look at him. He walks
in-between Richie and Eddie. He stares in front of him.

a police car pulls in front of us. I let go of bill and Richie. A cop steps in front​ of me. I scoot back. He nods and holds my shoulder. "Are you y/n" He looks in my eyes. I slowly nod. He nods. "Come with me" Sadness fills his eyes. I look at Bill and Richie grabs me. "How can we trust you" He looks at the cop. "Richie" I mumble. "You all can go too" He looks at Richie. He nods.

Ben sits in the front seat, Eddie sits in the middle in the back, stan sits by the window behind the cop, bill sits behind ben and I sit on Bills leg.

I watch out the window as we pull up to my house. Bill watches too. Everyone is silent. There are police cars everywhere. I hold bills hand. He rubs my wrist and we get out. People pile up around the police tape. We watch. I let go of bill and the cop picks me up. He pushes through everyone and takes me inside. I stand up and look at the floor. My mom lays there beside my dad. My mom is shot in the leg and arm and my dad is shot in the head. "Your dad killed his self after he killed her" One of the cops mumbles. I nod and walk out of the house. I walk around the people. Tears go down my face. I walk up to Bill. He holds me. He puts his hand on the back of my head. I start to cry. I feel more arms wrap around me. I raise my head up and Richie, Ben, Stan, and Eddie are hugging me and Bill. I calm down a little, but I'm still crying.

I get on Richie's back and we start walking. "You can stay with us" Stanley looks at me. I shrug and lay my head on Richie's. I watch as we all walk. "We should sleep over at bills house" Eddie looks at him. We all nod.  Richie rubs my leg. Tears fill my eyes.

We all walk into Bills house. I hold Stanley's hand. We all walk to Bills room. I look around and squeeze Stans hand. He looks at me.

We all sit on the floor. I sit
in-between Bill and Eddie. We all just talk to each other. I stay quiet and listen. Bill scoots closer to me. I turn pink. He looks at me. I look in his eyes. He slightly smiles. I lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand. Stanley slightly looks at me. I look at him. He turns his head. I raise off of Bill and look at him. He looks at me.

Sucky chapter......but kinda of a cliff hanger.