💙18

Bills POV

Me and y/n sits at the quarry. We both have our clothes off. She lays her head on my shoulder as she sighs.
"Are you going to say it?" She holds my hand. "S-say w-what?" I stutter and look around. She sits up straight then kisses me. She grabs my hand and puts it on her side. I grip onto her.
"You know what I'm talking about" she lays her forehead on mine.
"I l-love y-you" I close my eyes. She pushes me down and gets on top of me.
I look up to her. She kisses me.

~~~~~

Y/n takes me back to her house. We are both in pajamas. She closes the door before pulling me up, beside her. She puts her arms around my neck. I blush.
"Now you put your hand on my waist." She watches as I slip my hand down. She smiles while giving me a nod, her eyes sparkle. "Then you kiss me" she smiles. I kiss her. She kisses me back and pulls me closer to her.
She pulls our lips our part and grabs my hand. She sits me on the bed then sits on my lap, facing me. She pushes her hair on one of her shoulders.
She kisses me. I kiss the side of her lips, looking at her. She looks at me.
I raise up and look at the side of her neck. "C-C-Can I-I u-um" she blushes, my face is red. "Yeah" She smiles. I rest my mouth on the crook of her neck. I slowly kiss her.

~~~~~~

I raise up and Y/n starts kissing me.
"I love you Bill" She smiles and hugs my neck. "I love you too" I smile. Her face lights up. "You didn't stutter" Her smile grows wider. I smile as I blush. She looks at me. I kiss her then I put my hand on her side, she kisses back.

~~~~~~

A/N: I dare someone to count how many times it says 'kiss' or 'kisses' in the chapter 😂👌🏼