5💙

*Richie*

We run after Y/n and Stan. We run into a field. I try not to make jokes, for the first time, not the right time.

We catch up to them. Bill pulls
y/n off Stan. I catch her. She backs away and stands with Bev. Stan turns around, with red eyes and looks at bill. They start screaming and punching each other. Mike pulls them away. Y/n cries. I back up and hold her. Bill and stan looks at her. She holds onto me. Bill walks up to her. She scoots back. "Get away from me" She stares at him. His eyes widen. She slaps him across the face. "You both are fucking assholes and. I don't want to see either of you again" She stares at them and runs off. We look at them and follow her.

*y/n*

I lay on my bed and try hiding under the covers. Tears go down my face. I hold onto my pillow. I feel the bed sink down as someone sits down. I raise up head up. Bill looks down at me. I raise up. He looks at me. "Did you guys say sorry?" I Mumble and play with his fingers. He nods. "Yeah" He looks at me. I smile and nod. He looks at my lips. I lean in and kiss him. He kisses back. I pull away and look at him. He smiles. I shrug and smile. "You like Stan" He looks in my eyes. I shrug. He nods and holds my hand. We both stare at our hands, that are held together.
He looks at me. "Why are you my friend?" I look in his eyes, he shrugs. I look down. He lifts my chin up. "Because" He kisses my head and smiles. I smile at his response and blush at the forehead kiss. He smiles. I kiss him. He smiles and holds my cheek. He kisses me back. I smile as he kisses harder. He pulls away and looks at me. I hold his hand and blush.