💙16

Bills POV:

Bills POV:

I sit beside y/n on her bed. She closes her diary and lays it besides her. She stands up. I follow her outside and she grabs my hand.

We start walking down the sidewalk, holding hands. I look at her and smile.
She blushes and smiles.

Y/n's POV

We go to the quarry and bill takes his shirt off. I blush and watch as he takes his shorts off. He looks at me. I cross my arms. "I can go in with my clothes on" He stares at me. "That's no f-fun" he shrugs. I groan and pull my shirt off. Henry bowers whistles. I cover my chest as he walks out with Patrick and Victor. Bill stands beside me and grabs my hand. "Hey tits" Henry gets closer to me. Bill pulls me behind him. I put my shirt on and grab his hand. I watch as Henry breathes on his face. Patrick and Victor grabs me. I scream and kick them. Bill runs past Henry and grabs a rock. Henry turns around and gets hit by the rock, in the face. He falls to the ground as Bill jumps on him. Patrick grabs me and throws me over the cliff. I scream and hit the water. Bill jumps down beside me. He pulls me out of the water. We hide in this small hole in the dirt wall. He holds me as I sob.
"Shhh" He kisses me to keep me quiet. I nod and he holds me. I watch as Henry runs past us. The rest soon pass by too. When we here the car pull off Bill kisses me. "Are you okay?" He holds my head. I shake my head.
"I'm scared" he nods. "I'll keep you safe" I lay my head on his chest and calm down. "Can we jump?" I mumble on his chest. He smiles on my head and nods. We get out of the spot and go onto the cliff.

I pull my shirt off and shorts. Bill grabs my hand and looks at me. "One" He looks down and says. "Two" I look at him. "Three" we both say and jump.  We land beside each other and go under water.

Bills POV

I look over at her and smile. Her eyes sparkle. She holds my hand. I kiss her. She kisses back and smiles. I smile and put my hand on her waist and pull her closer to me.  She puts her hand on my chest. She looks at me. I smile.
"W-will you be my g-girlfriend" I look at her. She rolls her eyes and smiles.
"Duh" I smile and hug her. She giggles and kisses me.

Y/n spends the night with me. We build a tent in my room and get flashlights. I turn the light off and sit under it, in front  of her. She's wearing one of my shirts and shorts and I'm wearing pajama pants and a white shirt. She crosses her legs and holds my hands. I smile and blush. She smiles. I look at her. She hands me her sketch book. I smile and look through it.
"Richie made me draw him" She points to the colorful drawing of Richie.
I smile and stare at it. I point to a drawing of me. She blushes and smiles. I get out of the tent and sit at my desk. She sits on my knee. I grab my sketchbook and hand it to her. She flips through all the drawings of her. She rips the drawing of me out and hands it to me. I rip a drawing of her out and hand it to her. I grab tape and hand it on my wall. She smiles and lays the drawing of her down on the desk and hugs me. I hold her and smile.

We lay on my bed with the flash lights. We hold them up so the light goes on the ceiling. We make shadow puppets.
We laugh. She looks at me. We turn them off and look at each other. We sit up. I kiss her and she kisses back. She grabs my hand and puts it on her side.
I turn red and smile. She puts her hand on my chest. We both blush. I look at her. She lays her head on my neck and hugs me. I hold her and lay my head on hers.