💙 20

I sit in Bills bed with my legs
cris-crossed. I flip through his sketch book as he digs in his closet.
"What are you doing?" I close the book and place it on my lap. He groans and sits beside me.
"I-I don't k-know" he looks at me. I kiss him. He kisses back and puts his hand on my side. I put my hand on the side of his neck.
We both put more force on each others lips. I grab his shirt and pull him closer to me. We pull away from the kiss.
He puts his forehead on mine, smiling.
I smile back.
"What?" I bite my lip.
He kisses me.
"I love you" He looks into my eyes.
We both turn dark pink.
I put my hand on the side of his head.
"I love you too Billy" He smiles.

~~~~
Next Morning

~~~

I sit at the Kitchen table and shove the pancakes in my mouth. Sarah and Bobby look at me. I shrug.
"What" I continue to stuff my face.
They both smile. I chug the glass of Orange juice. "Maybe slow down?" Bobby watches as I stand up.
I shrug and run to my bedroom. I strip down, out of my clothes, grabbing new ones. I put on white shirt, jean shorts and converse. I brush my hair out and look in the mirror, beside my bed.

~~~~

I ride my bike to The house that bill always talks about. I throw my bike down and run up to everyone. Bill looks at me from the Stairs.
"Y/n c-can Sta-stay to keep watch" Bill looks at Everyone else.
"I want to go" I look at him. He looks at me. "I-I don't want you to get hurt" he stands in front of me.
"Please" I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. He nods.

~~~~

A/n: I might update this story a lot more now.