💙 14

Stoooooop hating if you want me to update . if you don't like the way I write then maybe this isn't the book for you? Also, The reader holds everybody's hand because she has bad Anxiety, not because she's trying to get in everyone's pants.....(I giggled writing that tbh)

Y/n's POV

I hold Richie's hand as we stand outside the house. Bill is arguing with Stan. Eddie looks at me and smiles. I slightly smile and look at Bill.
"If I hear summer one more f-fucking time" he looks at Stanley. He rolls his eyes. I look at Richie. He puts his arm around me and walks off.
Eddie, Beverly, Mike and Mike follow behind us. I look at Richie.
"It's okay" He smiles to me. I quickly nod and look at the gravel as we walk.
I look at the trees and bushes. We go to the barrens and sit on rocks in the water. I look down and tap my shoe in the water. Richie looks at me and at the water. Bill and Stanley catch up to us. We look at them. They look at me.
Richie scoots closer to me and flips them off. "So you like Richie now?" Stan stares at me. I shake my head.
"I can have other friends besides you and bill" I look at him. "Stop being jealous" I shrug and look. He looks down. Bill sits on the rock beside me.

"Are y-you okay?" He looks at me. I nod. "Why wouldn't I be? Two of my best friends have been fighting over me for the past month. But I'm fine" I look down. Richie hugs me. Bill looks at me.
I look at him. I put my shoes down completely in the water.

I get home and run past dad. I sit down on my bed and grab my diary. I grab a pencil and start writing.

Dear diary ,

Today was horrible. We was going to kill that stupid clown but bill and Stan started again. I don't see what's so fucking special about me. I'm done with both of them.

,Y/n