one

6:30 a.m.

Today is the first day of college, and I am very surprised I have made it this far. If it wasn't for becoming an expert at cheating on tests, I don't think I would have graduated high school. Take my advice though: don't cheat.

Luckily, I recently bought a nice house not too far from the university so I don't have to stay in a dorm with some stranger. I haven't completely moved in yet but I am getting there. Did I mention I was a germaphobe? Talk about cross contamination.

buzz buzz

I roll my eyes and let out a groan, reaching my arm out to the side of my bed to grab my phone. Turning it on, it reveals my lockscreen of Michael Jackson. I'm a sucker for oldies music.

Blake: Good luck today, shit head

I roll my eyes again at the message, rolling my eyes so far back that I swear I looked possessed. Blake is my brother, and I love him oh so very much.

Today should be an easy day, considering it is the first day and my first time at a nice ass college...

7:15 a.m.

I arrive on time, surprisingly. Looking around, this place is huge and I don't plan on remembering my way around here anytime soon. I make my way to the attendance office where they hold everybody's schedules and on the way there, I manage to spot couples getting it on... It's like I'm back in high school. A drag.

Student ID: 75410

I spot my file, and rip it off the table, eager to find out what classes I'm taking.

P1. Criminal Justice
P2. Free Block
P3. Adv. Spanish Studies
P4. Free Block
P5. English

"English last?" Someone snickers next to me and taps my shoulder.

I turn towards the dude and roll my eyes. "Well if you will excuse me, I happen to enjoy English."

"So much for a joke," He puts his hand out and greets himself. "I'm Joseph. Call me Jo."

"I'll call you Joseph." I take his hand and shake it, then scan the room for the nearest hand sanitizer station.

Jo laughs nervously as he takes another look at my schedule, then his. "Criminal Justice? There hasn't been a smart female in that class in ages!"

"Are you saying I'm smart?" I cross my arms, and lift an eyebrow at him as his face turns red.

"I mean, it takes a lot to get in this school. Cheaters can't relate. This school is luxurious and high class." He says sarcastically, causing me to look around and search for exactly what he meant by luxurious and high class.

I adjust my bag and roll my eyes with a light smile. "Yeah, well... I got to get to Criminal Justice."

"Why don't I walk with you—"

"I'm fine, thank you. I've been in this school plenty of times." I smile nervously at him and make my way out of the office before he could say anything else.

Good grief, pushy much? I look around the lobby as I make my way to Criminal Justice.

I walk in class, and there's about three other girls up in this bitch. I eyed one of them as she walked to a seat with an open seat next to it. Making my way to my new seat, she catches me glaring at her ass.