ten

7:54 p.m.

Tonight is the night of the Halloween party, and I honestly don't feel like going. The party starts at 8:20, and I'm in nothing but a Winnie the Pooh onesie. Pretty mature for a college student, am I right?

I decided to drive myself, and meet everyone there. For some weird reason, I wish Gal was there. As I drive in the parking lot, I see tons of students with the most ridiculous costumes on. Getting out of my car, I walk up to the doors, and go to the check in.

"Ticket please."

My eyes widen, because I know that voice from anywhere. Gal. But then, I remembered that I never purchased a ticket, because I haven't been in school because of my suspension.

"Gal, I didn't buy a ticket." I say lowly, and she smirks.

"Sounds like you need a punishment, since you're getting in without pay." She licks her lips and whispers.

"Sounds like you need a-" I mock her, "just let me in, please, I'll do whatever you want."

"I got you something, kind of like a 'thank you' for surprising me with the... y'know.."

I give her a suspicious look, and cross my arms. "Me something? Let's discuss this later."

Gal bites her lip and sighs. "Behave in there."

"Of course." I look past Gal, and I see a man standing in the corner, by the entrance of the university. "Actually, I can't—"

"Can't behave?—"

"No, I can't go in... Don't look now, but there's someone standing by the entrance facing us—"

Right as I was about to finish the sentence, Gal's head turns right around.

"Gal! I literally just—" I slap my forehead and let out a big disappointing huff.

Gal let's out a sigh and looks back at me. "Bill. I'm going to dismiss you to your car, there's a door behind the school, call a friend to stand by it if you want to sneak in."

I do exactly just that, and call Rebeca as I walk back to my car. "Rebeca!"

"Yeah? Where the hell are you?"

"Since I was suspended, I couldn't purchase a ticket. Ga— Professor Gadot was going to let me in for free but some guy was watching us."

"First of all, why would Professor Gadot let you in for free?"

"Oops hold on, my mom is calling." I hang up so quick, and call Connor.

"Where are you?"

"Stand by the back door, I'm sneaking in."

I hang up, and start walking to the back. Hopefully no one (Bill) sees me, or I will get suspended for even a longer period of time.

As I make it to the door, I knock on it a few times and it opens. Connor, yes! A wave of relief rides over me as I join them in the party.

"So, why did you sneak in?" Connor asks over the loud music, as the rest of my friend group forms around me.

I sigh, not really in the mood to tell the story, but I do anyway. "Since I was suspended, I didn't have time to buy a ticket. I told Professor Gadot and she offered to let me in for free, but some teacher was watching us and I didn't want to get her in trouble for letting me in for free, so Gal—"

Then I start coughing, to excuse myself from my mistake that I always just so happen to make, then I continue. "Professor Gadot told me there was this door in the back, so her plan worked!"