eleven

2:03 p.m.

"Let's see here..." I say to myself, as I look online to find some... something to get back at Gal.

I move my mouse over to these two metal looking balls, and I immediately think they're anal beads... Hell no. "Pussy-balls?" I read aloud, then the discription.

Gives you a tingling vibration sensation whenever you cough/sneeze/laugh.

Uh-huh... Some sort of torture, huh? I like it. I'm sold. Not buying it yet though, I can wait.

My phone vibrates, and it's a call from Margaret... For why?

"Hello?"

"Katie, girl, there is a big party tonight and there is going to be so many people there, please come—"

"I mean, I might. I don't have any other plans. Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yes! There will be girls there too. You might catch a fish!"

"Well, Margaret, I'm really like— not like that anymore..."

"Wait what? The biggest hoe I know is not the biggest hoe anymore? Are you talking to someone?"

"Well, I do have my eye on someone—"

"Is it Rebeca? Because you two were very close during the mall trip."

"No, Margaret. It's not Rebeca."

"Is it... is it me?"

"Margaret I—"

"I'm playing. Look, I'll text you with the details later. See ya."

And the line is dead. I'm actually really fucked right now. Well, I might as well go. What's the worst thing that could happen?

9:05 p.m.

"I'm ready." I mentally whisper to myself, looking in the mirror.

I take out my phone and see that Gal sent me a message.

Gal: You look quite... Gay. Not in a bad way. I like it, handsome.

I sit on my bed, chuckling as I'm typing my reply.

Me: Why thank you!

Then I remember... the pussy-balls! I quickly go on my computer, and it turns out the website was still up. Blushing in embarrassment and silliness, I press order.

A car pulls up to my house. Margaret and Rebeca are here. Shit! I make sure my order has been... ordered, then I grab my phone and head outside.

As I get in the back, I check my phone once more, and Gal has sent me another text.

Gal: Have fun tonight baby. Be safe, please.

I felt all nice and warm reading her text. I choose to not reply right now, since I'm with my friends. Whenever Gal calls me baby, I just— I don't even know.

"Bitches!" Rebeca yells as we drive over to wherever the party is at. "We are going to get so fucked up tonight!"

Margaret turns around to me and winks. "You ready to get mad pussy tonight?"

"You know I—"

Rebeca looks at me through the front view mirror and winks, knowing she'll want to get down with me.

"Oh please!" Margaret rolls her eyes, "Just because you got your eye one some girl, doesn't mean you guys are together. Just have fun tonight, Katie!"