Becoming Friends

Ever since that day Ash had been watching (Y/N). He had memorized her schedule and followed her everywhere.

Everytime he saw her his heart beat fast. He was reminded that she made him feel things that others couldn't make him feel.

Today, (Y/N) was sitting down under the cherry blossom tree eating her lunch. She sighed boredly and began looking around.

She turned her head to the left and saw Ash sitting by the water fountain. He was sitting alone eating his lunch. At least that's what she thought.

Ash was actually staring at her while eating his lunch. When he saw her stare at him he began blushing. He just kept eating his lunch silently.

(Y/N) stood up and began walking to Ash. Ash just kept eating. When (Y/N) got there she stood infront of Ash.

"Hey let's go have lunch together under the cherry blossom tree," she said to him.

Ash looked up and blushed. His senpia had just asked him to go have lunch together. He nodded and stood up. They went over to the tree and sat down.

"So why were you sitting by yourself," asked (Y/N).

Ash stopped eating and then said pretending to be sad," I don't have any friends (Y/N)."

"That's not true," (Y/N) said.

"Huh," said Ash feeling another emotion, surprised.

"Well, aren't we friends," said (Y/N).

"We are," said Ash still surprised.

"Well yes and to celebrate this how about a hug."

"A hug."

"Well yeah a hug," said (Y/N).

"Okay."

They hugged and while (Y/N) wasn't seeing anything he smirked.

'I'll make sure that you'll be mine (Y/N). You don't have a choice my dear. I will destroy anyone who gets in my way.'