First Enemy

Today was a great day. Ash was walking around trying to find (Y/N). He had made her a bento so she could eat today for lunch.

He looked in the classroom but didn't see her. He then thought,' Oh well she must of went to the tree.'

He then ran to the cherry blossom tree while thinking, 'Oh my sweet (Y/N) I can't wait to see your beautiful smile.'

When he got there he saw (Y/N). He began blushing and and his heart began to race. He jogged, but then saw someone seeing else with his (Y/N). The guy had brown hair and was smirking while (Y/N) laughed.

'Why is my (Y/N) talking to someone else,' he thought angrily.

"Oh, hey Ash" said (Y/N).

Ash jumped a bit and faced (Y/N). He began blushing. Forgetting for a moment that the boy was there he handed (Y/N) the bento he made for her.

"Here (Y/N) I made you a bento," Ash said with a quiet voice.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened at seeing the bento. Ash began thinking she was going to reject the bento until she smiled at him and took the bento.

"Thanks Ash that's really nice. Tomorrow I'll bring you a bento to repay you," said (Y/N).

"Your welcome and you don't have to do that," Ash said.

"Yes, I have to. You made lunch for me so I'll make you some lunch, Ashy," she said smirking.

Ash began blushing more than ever. 'My senpai just complimented me,' he thought happily.

"Uhum," said the boy behind (Y/N). Ash and (Y/N) both turned to him. (Y/N) smiled at him" but ash glared at him.

'He's trying to take her away from. He's trying to take away my senpai from me. I can't let him, I have to get rid of him," Ash thought.

"Oh Ash meet my friend, Zen," (Y/N) said happily.

Ash then put a happy expression and said with a fake happy voice,"Hey Zen nice to meet a friend of (Y/N)."

Zen was confused seeing Ash glaring at him then being happy.

He then just shrugged and decided to ignore it. "Hey Ash nice to meet you. I hope we can be great friends."

They shook hands friendly, but oh how wrong he had been from ignoring those looks from Ash.