The Fight

Miku entered her classroom. It was really quite. She sighed and sat down. He took out her pencil and notebook. She got her silver and blue Mp3 and earbuds. She put them on and put on  "I Know What You Did Last Summer" by Shawn Mendes and Camilla.

She started drawing while humming the song. What she didn't know was that someone was behind her or that was what the person behind her thought.

The person behind her smirked and was ready to strike. When the knife was close to her. Miku turned around and punched the person.

She saw Ash and wasn't that surprised it was him. She always knew something was wrong with Ash.

Ash grunted in pain, but got up. He had the knife in his hand and smirked while his other hand was touching his jaw.

"Ready to die Miku," Ash said.

"No, but are you ready," Miku said smirking.

Ash was confused, "Ready for what?"

Miku put her hand in her pocket. "Ready to die."

She took her pocket knife out ready to strike also.

They stood there watching each other waiting for one of them to strike.

Miku was tired of waiting so she ran and raised her knife.

Ash stood there looking bired which made Miku mad.

Ash yawned and when he saw Miku close to him he struck her with his knife.

Miku gasped dropping her knife in the ground. She dropped to her knees and held her stomach in pain. She looked up to his eyes and she was terrified.

His eyes held the promise of death and torture. They also had blood lust in them. She looked down rapidly.

Ash smirked and said, "You shouldn't have done that."

He grabbed his knife and stabbed Miku. He began stabbing her again and again without stopping.

When he was done she was still alive, but she was almost on the verge of death.

"Ash," Miku said weakly.

"Hm," Ash said not caring at all.

"Tell (Y/N) I loved her not just as a friend but as a lover."

Miku took her last breath and died.

Ash looked at her and began laughing.

"Y-you r-r-really think I'm going to tell that to my precious doll. NEVER."

Ash then left again and washed up in the bathrooms. He left the school before someone came. What he didn't know was that someone saw the whole thing.