Forming the Plan

Over the next few days Miku and (Y/N) hanged out together. They would go anywhere together.

Ash watched jealousy how (Y/N) laughed when Miku said something funny to her. He would spy on them everyday while they were together.

When the day finished Ash went home and walked to his room. His room was like a nightmare.

There were pictures of (Y/N) everwhere. There was a knife stuck on Zen's picture which was on the wall. Then there was angry writing on the walls saying, "SHE WILL BE MINE."

When Ash layed down in his bed he grabbed a picture of (Y/N). It showed her smiling and her eyes where sparkling with exciment. She was in her uniform eating under the cherry blossom tree.

Ash smiled an began talking with excitement, "Hey (Y/N) how was your day."

There was only silence.

"Yeah I actually had a horrible day that girl, Miku was hanging out with you again. So I arleady have a plan to destroy her," he said while smirking.

He only met silence once more.

"Well okay I'll be going to sleep now goodnight (Y/N)."

Ash put the picture in the pillow next to him and he grabbed his t-shirt and shorts and went to sleep.

He dreamt about Miku's voice begging him to stop. He then dreamt about (Y/N) sweet voice telling him that she loved him only.

*Time Skip*

The next day Miku had gone to school. She couldn't wait to see (Y/N). She even made lunch for her. She smiled lightly while going to school.

What she didn't know was that someone was waiting for her ready to strike.