Goodbye

Ash and (Y/N) stood there looking at each other silently. (Y/N) looked at Ash coldly while Ash stared at her in shock.

"W-what are you saying," said Ash.

"What are you," said (Y/N) again.

Ash stayed silent with his head down. He than began shaking. At first (Y/N) thought he was crying until she heard a giggle escape from Ash.

Ash lifted his and began laughing maniacally.

"(Y-Y/N) dear y-your not s-say-ying this for r-reals r-right," he said while coming closer to you.

The other people stood there in shock. They were afraid of what Ash would do if they got close to him so they didn't go near him.

(Y/N) backed away from Ash as much as she could, but then she hit a wall.

"Do you really think you can leave me. I killed for you (Y/N). You can't leave me. You will never leave me," he said.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and began to cry. This was not the Ash she knew.

Ash was about to grab her by her neck, but then came in a four police officers.

Ash, (Y/N), and the public were surprised at seeing the police, but slso relived. The man that had seen Ash kill smirked.

"W-what are you doing here," Ash said to the police officers.

"Ash Ketchum your under arrest for killing 2 fellow students," the police officer with the blue uniform said.

They got his arms and and pulled Ash away.

When they got Ash away he said, "Hey sweetie guess what."

(Y/N) looked at him before saying, "What."

"Before Miku died she told me to tell you she loved you like a lover not a friend. Can you believe her. Hahahahaha," Ash laughed maniacally.

The police officers pushed him into the car while a ambulance came.

(Y/N) just stood there shocked and mad.