Telling her

"Another murder has happened in Kanto High. A student by the name Miku was killed in her classroom. Police are already investigating the scene so there will be no school," the newsman said.

(Y/N) gasped and tears fell out of her eyes. She sobbed silently at knowing her friend had died.

She layed down and cried for her dear friend. A few minutes minutes later she heard a knock on the door.

She stood up and wiped the tears of her eyes and went to open the door. When she opened the door she saw Ash stsnding there with a little box in his hand.

"Hi Ash what are you doing here," she said.

"Hi (Y/N) how are you I saw the news. I'm so sorry," Ash ssid with fake sympathy.

He was smirking inside his head. Today he had decided that he was going to tell (Y/N) he wanted to tell her to be his.

"Hey come in don't just stand there," said (Y/N).

Ash came in and closed the door. He looked inside (Y/N) and saw many things.

They sat down and they began to talk for some time.

(Y/N) and Ash talked and talked for hours. (Y/N) began to feel a bit happier while Ash was smirking.

After a while Ash said, "Hey (Y/N) I been meaning to ask you this."

"Yes what is it," said (Y/N) with curiosity.

"Well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend," Ash said nervously.

(Y/N) was surprised, but began smiling.

"Yeah, I will."

She hugged Ash while smiling, but Ash was smirking darkly.