Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7:

Harry's POV

I waited for the girls by their lockers with Jay, Carlos, Gil and Dude. "What's taking them so long?" Jay complained, for the tenth time in the past three minutes.

Then, four girls came. I looked at Y/N and immediately recognized her change of hair. From her brown hair, to black with red highlights.

She looks extremely hot in her new look. Plus her outfit, her red crop top, black leather jacket, black ripped jeans and boots. Her boots and jacket has a few spiked.

"Hey boys" Y/N greeted. I turn my head and saw all the boys with their mouths open. I stood beside Y/N and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Mouths close, guys. She's mine" I threatened. Y/N blushed.

Jay raised his hand, Carlos placed a hand on his chest pretending like he's hurt and Gil just stood there.

"Chill man. She's all yours" Jay smirked, taking a few steps back. Y/N blushed when I said she's mine.

"Let me guess, Dizzy and Evie styled you up" Carlos said. "Yup. They did" Mal spoke, leaning against one of the lockers. "And they did an amazing job, I love it so much" Y/N smiled towards her two stylists. "And I love you're old look, but this new look is better" I complimented, running my hook across her jawline.

"No PDA in the hallway!!" Jay shouted through a blue and yellow bullhorn, making me, Y/N and the others cover our ears, taking a few steps away.

"Ow! What the hell, Jay!" Y/N shouted. "What was that for?" Dizzy asked. "These two are doing PDA!" Jay said, not using the bullhorn this time.

"Oh please, like you're not doing it with Audrey before she left!" Mal snapped back. Jay blushed.

"And besides", Y/N said, taking the bullhorn from Jay, "No shouting or using bullhorns in the hallway!!" she shouted in Jay's face.

Jay covered his ears and steps back.

We heard the door to the principal's office starting to open. "Adam!" Mal shouted.

Y/N immediately handed the bullhorn back at Jay before grabbing my hand and we all ran away, leaving Jay.

"What the-- Guys!!" Jay yelled. We laughed while we ran away. From the corner of my eye I saw the principal talking to Jay. Jay has a shock look on his face as he tried to talk to him.

"That was intense! We seriously got him in trouble" Carlos laughed. "No kidding" Mal added.

"He's probably gonna tell my dad that I was the one who shouted through that stupid bullhorn. Considering the fact that my shouting voice of three times louder than his" Y/N said. "I'm sure he tell you dad a thing" I assured her.

"I don't really care. I'd rather have detention that attend one of my ‘Queen’ classes" she rolled her eyes. She turns to Mal, "Can't you just tell Ben that he doesn't need to stop being a long someday? He totally deserves it cause he's been wanting to be king for a long time, he doesn't need me" she begged.

Mal giggled, "I don't know Y/N. I'll try my best though"

We still have twenty-five minutes left before the bell will ring. We went to the library since Carlos reminded Y/N, Evie and Dizzy about their Chemisyry project. They ran through some of the book shelves, taking one book and another and piling them on a table. "Which boom do you think Doug is gonna need?" Y/N whispered to Carlos as she and Carlos are both checking out the book. Evie and Dizzy are looking for Chemistry books and brings them to the table.