Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10:

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since Harry, Gil and Dizzy arrived Auradon. Today, I'm about to do the song presentation with Harry. We've been practicing the song for days and we finally got it perfect. Working with Harry is fun, he easily adjusts when he makes mistakes.

"Nervous?" Harry asks me. "Yeah" I said, shaking my hands. I pulled the gray beanie on my head. "What's with the beanie?" Harry wonders. "Because Jughead Jones is hot" I answered, knowing he doesn't understand what I just said. "What?" he asks.

"Nothing!" I said and continued shaking my hands. I hissed and trued to calm down. "Hey hey hey, love relax. Okay if you're feeling nervous, just look at me and imagine it's just the two of us practicing" he assured me. I nodded, "Thanks"

The teacher came and said the Criteria of our project. Students are either nervous or just chilling.

Our teacher began calling names and after a few minutes, she picked me and Harry.

"Y/N and Harry" she said. I started to panic. Me and Harry got up and walked in front. "What song will you be performing?" the teacher asked. "Photograph" me and Harry answered at the same time.

"Okay you may begin"

[Harry]
Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hurt sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

[Y/N]
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

[Both]
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin’ me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

[Y/N]
Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

[Harry]
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts forever broken
Times forever frozen still

[Both]
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't veer be alone
And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

[Harry]
Wait for me to come home

[Y/N]
Wait for me to come home

[Both]
Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
That's okay, baby only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

[Harry]
When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
"Wait for me to come home"

When the song ended, everyone clapped. "That was amazing you two! A+!!" the teacher declared.

Me and Harry hugged each other. "Wow, you did great" he said. "You two. You did all the work, you chose the song from the start" I smiled. He wrapped an arm around me. We joked while the others did their song.

After all that, we're the only ones that got A+. It made us proud. "I'm buying our snacks" I declared.

I grabbed Harry's hang and we jogged ac odd the field. We arrived the cafeteria and ordered our food.

In the middle of eating our food, someone sat next to me. "Is this a date?" I looked up and saw Chad. Damn it.

"What do you want?" I mumbled. "Hey now, sweetie. I'm just being nice. Are you on a date with this freak?" Chad said. "What will you do if I say it is a date?" I replied. Chad stayed silent. "I'm telling Ben" he said.

"Ben's too busy to even give a fuck about who I date whatsoever" I said. Chad growled and left. "What the hell" Harry breathed. "Don't mind him" I said.

We continued our conversation and later, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay and Dizzy joined us.

"What's going on?" Mal smirked. "A friendly celebration" I said. "We got an A+" Harry adds. "Where's our food?" Carlos pouted. I reached for my wallet in my bag, grabbed a few bills, dug coins from my pocket and handed them to Carlos. "For everyone" I said.

Carlos took everyone's order before running away. "Hey guys! How's my little sis doing?" Ben sat next to Mal and kissed her cheek.

"Dying" I said. "Did you watch too much Riverdale last night? Your eye bags are showing" Ben said, pointing to my eyes. "Jughead Jones is life!!!" I shouted, pointing my knife at him.

"I know right?! He's so cute!" Evie squealed. "I love his beanie, I want it!" I said. "I love his sarcastic side" Evie said. "Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world" I quoted Jughead with a proud smile. Evie squealed, "You memorized it already?"

"Of course, it's Jughead Jones, what do you expect?" I sassed. "Remember this line, “Do you think I can use Jason Blossom's death as an excuse to get out of PE? Sorry coach I'm just too depressed and freaked-out right now to do pull-ups”?" I quoted him again. Evie nods her head and we both squealed.

"I seriously can't wait for season 2! It's coming out this October" I said. "What? Send me" she pouted. "Yeah sure" I smiled. "I wish there's an actual shop called Pop's" Evie mumbled, "I can't believe Clifford killed Jason" she adds.

For the next few minutes, me and Evie continued talking about Riverdale. "Jason looks cute too" Evie said. "Who looks cute?" Carlos said. He finally arrived with the food.

"Jason Blossom" I answered. Carlos looks confused and looks over at the others. "Riverdale" Ben said. "What is wrong with girls and Riverdale?" Jay asked.

"Because Forsythe Pendleton Jones III is perfect!!" me and Evie shouted. Jay, Ben and Carlos raised their hands in defeat. "Chill" Carlos mumbled.

"Carlos, you do know that you can't separate girls from Cole Sprouse" Mal smirked. "I can see that" Carlos mumbled, eating his fry.

"Y/N looks cute when she fangirls" Harry smirked. Mal, Dizzy and Evie squealed. "Oh my God!!!!!"

I rolled my eyes and felt my cheeks turn red. "She's blushing!" Dizzy said. I blushed even harder. "Harry's blushing too" Evie said. "No! Jughead Jones/Cole Sprouse is hot!" I shouted.

********

Hiiiiii!!!!!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.