Chapter 24

Harry's POV

It's been two months since Y/N ignored me. I literally have no idea what I did.

I mean, I was suppose to be Y/N's partner, but then Evie took her. I'm complaining, okay?! I don't want Jay to be my partner! He's been giving me sassy comments!

Not only him. Mal, Evie and Carlos too. I don't know about Ben cause I haven't seen him yet but something tells me he's acting strange too.

Mal, keeps glaring at me and gives me mean comments. She often glares at me using her glowing green eyes. She knows that freaks me out.

I shook my head and walked inside my dorm to see Uma. "Hey Hook" she smirks at me. "Hey" I mumbled, collapsing on the bed.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked. "Nothing" I mumbled.

"What? Hook, I know you. You're thinking about something. Let me help you" he said.

"It's nothing, baby I promise" I assured her and kissed her cheek. Uma smirked at me.

Y/N's POV

"So I'm going to mix lye into this bowl?" I asked her, holding up the small chemical in my hand. It's inside a tube so I'm perfectly safe.

"Yes. But make sure to put some gloves on. That chemical is very dangerous" Evie replied.
I put some gloves on and slowly transferred the lye in the bowl, Evie mixing it after.

We wrote down the results and mixed another set of chemicals. (A/N: I'm so dumb when it comes to Science so I'm sorry if I need this up)

After a few minutes, I finally collapsed on Evie's bed. I sighed while tying my hair into a messy bun. "You okay?" Evie asked. She opened their mini fridge and pulled out a plate of Oreo cheesecake.

She gives me the plate and a fork. "Thanks Eve" I smiled and took a bite, immediately melting into the taste. "You made this?"

"Yeah! Do you like it?"

"Like it? Dude! I love it! It tastes so freaking good!! Bake one for me next time" I said and immediately finished eating the cake.

"Thanks Y/N" Evie said and gave me a hug. I smirked at her, "So... How are things with you and Doug?"

"Everything's great. I love him, he loves me" Evie replied with a dreamy sigh. "At least you and Doug are happy" I mumbled.

"Oh come Y/N. Don't say that" Evie said. "No, sometimes I think love is not for me. I mean, look at you and Doug. You have each other. Mal has Ben, Carlos has Jane, and Jay has Lonnie. Sooner or later, I'm going to be all alone, rotting in this place" I cried.

Evie wraps her arms around me. "Oh Y/N. You're relationship with Harry may not be like ours, but you'll find someone. You'll find someone who will love you for you"

"Who?"

"Elliot. He seems like a good guy. And I can clearly see he's into you. Why not give it a chance?" Evie said.

I then pictured myself with Elliot. He is my best friend and there are times when I would dream about us together. Elliot's nice and sweet and cute.

"Yeah... I think you're right" I smiled. Evie smiled, "Atta girl"

"Speaking of Elliot, that song you guys same two months ago was beautiful" Evie started fangirling. "You two should form a band. Everyone loves that song, they fell in love with the lyrics"

I giggled. "Thanks Evie. It was easy to write a song with Elliot because we know each other and we trust each other. We know what our heart says and that's enough to write a song" I smiled.

"You two are so perfect for each other. I ship it!"

I laughed. "Okay... Yeah I think I'm going give Elliot a chance" I said and stood up. I grabbed my bag and ran outside.

I immediately found the son of Jack and Elsa inside the library, reading a book. "Hello" I greeted and slid in front of him.

Elliot looks up and gives me a smile. "Hi Y/N"

"Watcha reading?" I asked.

He showed me the book which is titled History Is All You Left me by Adam Silvera.

"Oh my God! I heard that book is extremely sad" I said. "Yeah. It is actually. I don't know why I read this in the first this in the first place, I was just looking for a sad book to read" Elliot laughs.

I pushed my book towards him.

The Infernal Devices trilogy:

Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess

All by Cassandra Clare.

"Read these books. They are extremely heartbreaking. It takes place in Victorian London. It has the most devastating love triangle. I read these books for a week straight and I couldn't stop crying. I'm so in love with the characters and everything, you better read it" I said.

Elliot slammed his boom shut and picked up Clockwork Angel.

I turned around and fished my book titled City Of Bones, also by Cassandra Clare.

I've read this as well. This is connected to The Infernal Devices trilogy but you can read it without reading City Of Bones.

We read our books for like two hours until the librarian walked inside and kicked us out. "Damn. I reached page 160 and I'm loving it already" Elliot laughs.

"See? Finish those books" I said.

We walked back to our dorms and I stopped him. "Hey listen... I don't know if you're gonna like this but... I wanna go on a date with you" I told him.

Elliot's eyes widen. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. You're a really nice guy, Elliot. And I was just thinking what if we take our friendship to the next level?"

Elliot smiled. "I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow night" he told me before pecking my cheek.

I blushed and gave him a hug before running back to Evie's room.

I burst inside to find her and Mal. "I did it! And Elliot said yes!!!" I said.

Evie squealed and we both started jumping and squealing.

Once we calmed down, we turn to look at Mal who gives us a confused look. "What are you guys talking about?"

*************

Here's another chapter, sorry it took so long.

Fun fact: I love The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices trilogy.

They are so freaking good, I can read them all day!!

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

“All stories are true”
- Jace (City Of Bones)