Chapter 32

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!!!!!!" someone starts banging on my door so hard that I jolted up from my bed.

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed. The knocks continued until I finally got up from the floor and opened the door. I rubbed my eyes to see whoever destroyed my sleep.
I planned on skipping first to fourth period.

I looked up and saw Eliot. "Hey" I waved at him. "Hey Y/N. What happened to you?" he asked while fixing my hair.

"I don't really feel like going to classes today" I mumbled and leaned against the door frame.

"Is it about what happened?" he asked. "No... Well, yes but... I don't know anymore. I've been thinking about something" I stuttered.

"What is it?" Eliot asked. "I love you, okay? I love you but I think we should stop. I don't want to be in a relationship with you knowing that our friendship is at risk" I said.

I can see the sadness in his eyes but he nods his head. "It's Harry isn't it?" he mumbled.

I can see the hurt in his eyes but I slowly nod my head. He nods his head with a smile. "I totally get it Y/N. It's okay" he nods his head.

I slightly smiled and gave him a hug. "You'll find someone better" I mumbled.

Eliot nods his head. "I'll be fine. Go find your guy"

"No hard feelings okay? Friends?" I extend my hand out for him. He shook it, "Friends"

"I'll uh... See you in class" he said. I nod my head and watched as he walked away.

I closed the door and took a quick shower. I dried myself and wore a new set of clothes before dashing out of my room and looked for Harry.

I ran through the halls, nearly bumping mine into teachers and students while searching for Harry. I saw my group of friends call my name as I ran passed them but I kept running in search for the young pirate.

I found him standing outside by the balcony. I straightened my outfit and cleared my throat.

"Hi" I mumbled. Harry was quick to turn around after staring into the distance and playing with his father's hook. "Hello love" he replied.

"Uhm what are you doing out here? Class is about to start in a few minutes" I said and stood beside him. "I need some time to think. It's beautiful out here and I gotta clear my mind" he answered.

"Oh" I breathed. "What's up?" he asked. "I was looking for you" I said.

Harry raised an eyebrow at him, signaling me to continue talking. "These past few days were a mess and I know we grew apart from each other. We had our up's and down's and it completely messed up our relationship" I said.

I don't know how to tell him everything.

"All I'm saying is... If you still have feelings for me, I'm willing to give us another try" I finished explaining.

Harry's eyes widened and launched at me to give me a hug. I almost fell because of the impact but returned the gesture.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. Thanks love" Harry smiled.

"But" I pushed him away. "You have to work on us, okay? You have to earn my trust again. You better make this right because this is your last chance. I have four VK's that will kick your ass if you mess this up" I playfully threatened him but kept a small smile on my face.

"Course darling. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to earn it" Harry promised. I smiled. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you later" I said. He kissed my hand before I disappeared and head to my locker.

I found Evie and Mal standing beside my locker with huge smiles on their faces. "What's up with you two?" I raised an eyebrow at them.

"We saw" Evie squealed. "Okay...?" I mumbled, grabbed my book and bag from inside my locker.

"It was so cute! He really wants to be with you, Y/N. He looked so determined and was ready to earn your trust again" Mal said. "Woah there Mal. I never expected that from you" I giggled.

"Even tho Harry and I aren't “buddies”, he has a reputation back in the Isle that he never takes things too seriously. I never expected him to act like this to you" Mal explained, "You changed him for the better" she adds with Evie nodding her head in agreement.

"Yeah" I breathed.

"We're so happy for you sweetie" Evie smiled. They hugged me tight.

"I love you weirdos. Thanks for being with me on this journey" I laughed.

The four of us are literally hugging each other in the middle on the empty hallway, since everyone is heading to class.

We felt someone hugged us as well. We looked up and saw Carlos and Jay joining our little huddle. "I love you two as well" I said to both guys.

"I have no idea what's going on but yeah. I love you too Y/N" Jay said. We laughed at him. "Same for me Y/N" Carlos adds.

Aside from Ben, my mom and dad, the four VK's also became my family.

And I love them so dearly to never replace them.

- The End -