/Chapter 7/Nightmares

(Author's note: It's going to get a little gory in this chapter.. so be prepared for the real fun to begin! XD)

-Lucia's p.o.v-

"Ughh.." I groaned.
My father has disappeared between the tall trees standing in the woods. I slowly stood up, and wiped the dirt out of my eyes.. again. Father must've gone to his house, and captured Jame. I desperately hope he hasn't harmed him. Because thinking of Jame in pain, hurts me on the inside.
I was looking around the empty woods, trying to find a way to find my father's house.

I haven't been to my father's house since my mother escaped from their marriage. My father was abusive and alcoholic, because of his issues they divorced 9 years ago, I was 6 years old. My mom and I lived together ever since. Even after all of that, my dad still 'loves' me according to what he said. He wants to get me away from everyone I know, and live with him in his house, to get me to become a fighter.

'He says he kills people to protect me'

I was walking through the dark woods in the cold air of the heavy storm. I'm freezing, my clothes are wet and full of dirt. I kept walking even though I was exhausted, I HAD to find my father's house in order to get to Jame. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, and hours felt like days. A shiver made it's way down to my spine as I heard another loud thunder strike.

-49 minutes later-

I couldn't feel my feet anymore, I was about to give up until I saw an old, wooden house standing in the middle of the woods. Whose home is that? I quickly ran towards the small house in front of me. When I stood infront of it, I started to inspect around it. I observed one window. It was hard to eavesdrop through the window, because the glass hasn't been cleaned in a long time. I vaguely saw two people sitting extremely still in a chair, tied up? I couldn't see their faces, but curiosity took me over. I started to try breaking the window. It made an awful amount of noise, resulting into one of the tied up people to cough.
Should I keep trying to get in?

-Jame's p.o.v-

I was running through the abonded building, when I suddenly saw Lucia screaming in terror. She was laying down on a table crying and screaming my name. It looked like she was laying on an operation table, which was located in the middle of this disgusting room. The room is covered in blood spatters, with amputated limbs, killing machines and surgical instruments laying on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes, Lucia was covered in blood, and there were burn marks on her face and neck. I saw a scary man with rotten skin and ripped flesh hanging loose on his face in front of her. I could see the deformed skeleton in his body, it almost made me throw up. "JAME!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!" Lucia screamed before the smiling, scary man took a bloody chainsaw and placed it above her leg, almost touching it. "NOOOO! I NEED THAT LEG PLEASE!!!" Lucia begged.
I tried to get to Lucia but I was tied up to a chair. There was nothing I could do, so I just closed my eyes and cried when Lucia was screaming the life out of her lungs. Instead of hearing the chainsaw amputating Lucia's leg, I heard someone banging on a window, combined with broken glass falling on the floor.

My eyes shot open. "Where am I?" I said before I started to cough like crazy. I can't believe I just had a nightmare. I haven't had a nightmare since I was 11!
I was looking around myself, when I saw someone trying to enter the room through the window. There was a small body covered in dirt, struggling to get in. Who is that? I asked myself before I saw the person's face.. Lucia?

When I saw Lucia's face, all of the stress I had in me, disappeared like it never existed. All I wanted was to hug her as tight as I could. "LUCIA!!" I couldn't help but scream her name.
"Shhh!" She whispered with her pointing-finger covering her mouth. I finally came to my senses and figured out why she wanted me to be quiet. Lucia was trying to pry free my wrists, but the ropes are tied extremely strong. Too strong. "Lucia, I have a pocket knife. Grab it out of my jacket." I suggested. She immediately searched for it with shaken hands. She looks extremely tired, and she's out of breath. I wonder what it took her to find this place. When she finally found my pocket knife and cut the thick ropes free, we both got startled by a sudden noise.

*Loud coughing*, "Where am I?" A shaky female voice asked. Lucia immediately turned to who was talking "Oh my god." Lucia said in shock.

"Mom?"