/Chapter 8/Deadly quiet

-Lucia's p.o.v-

I immediately recognized her voice. "Mom?" My jaw dropped like a concrete wall falling apart as my eyes widened. I didn't think for a second before running towards my mom. Her clothes are ripped, and her whole body is full of bloody cuts. I couldn't help but cry at her suffering, it's so horrible! "Mom, I'll get you out of here, I promise", I said while holding her shoulders. Jame got up to help me free my mom's restraints. The ropes are extremely tightly clamped, so we are lucky that Jame has his pocket knife with him.
I sighed out of relief when the ropes finally seperated from each other. Mom smiled at me and Jame. "Thank you so much, the both of you." We smiled back. She coughed again. "If-if I'm not gonna make it, I want you to know that I love you Lucia."
My heart broke into a million pieces as those horrid words came out of my mother's mouth. I would never let that happen, never in my life! "Mom, you ARE going to make it." I looked her deep in her tearful brown eyes. "Let me help you get up", Jame said as he helped my mom to stand up. She wasn't able to stand stable because of her injuries, so she rested her weight on our shoulders as we walked towards the exit.

"You really thought it would be that easy?" I recognized his voice.

No, please not again...I thought as I turned my head towards the direction of the voice. "JUST LET US LEAVE!" I screamed with all the anger and sincerity I had left in me as I clenched my teeth.

-Jame's p.o.v-

"This damn psycho deserves to die for what he did to Lucia and her mother! I can't believe this.. I was thinking as I had my pocket knife ready behind my back.

Lucia's father walked towards us as he looked at Lucia. "Lucia, you know how much I want you to become stronger." He said as he kept walking closer and closer, with a painful gaze towards Lucia. "And in order to become stronger, you have to be able to make 'hard' choices." He continued. "What?" I blurted out as I was extremely confused at this point.
He started laughing. "Oh, I haven't told you yet. Don't worry, you'll find out." I was about to stab the evil man, but before I reached his neck, two gunshots fired.

*Gunshot 2x*

I groaned in pain as I fell onto the ground. Everything was just like a dream, or a nightmare you could say. I observed some blurred images of Lucia struggling to get out of her father's grip. His hands were covering her mouth as Lucia slowly stopped moving.

- (???) hours later-

I woke up looking at the ceiling. I'm feeling extremely exhausted, hungry and outraged. All I want is to get out of here, that's all I'm asking. I quickly looked in front of me to see where I am. Lucia and her mother are tied up on a chair, just like me. "Oh my god. "This can't be happening, it can't, it just CAN'T!" I screamed out loud as I desperately cried, waking up Lucia and her mom. Before we could say anything to each other, the same scary voice was heard through the speakers. Psycho: "Lucia, you have a pistol in your hands."
Lucia quickly looked down, and yes, she did. What now? Psycho: You're given two people, in which you can only save one."
"Wait, what? Oh no.. OH NOO!!!!!" I was fighting myself out of the ropes when I realized what was going on, but these damn ropes are tied too tight.

-Lucia's p.o.v-

I don't know what to do.. I was hopelessly staring at the pistol in utter shock. "Goodluck, honey." My psycho father said in a disgusting, overly joyful tone. I was still staring at the black, semi-automatic pistol when suddenly a loud screeching noise was stinging through my eardrums. I quickly tilted my head as I gasped.

(Author's note: These pictures are from an amazing horror game called 'Until dawn'

(Author's note: These pictures are from an amazing horror game called 'Until dawn'. This particular shooting scene inspired me to write this chapter. So.. yeah, just wanted to let you all know LOL)

It felt like my heart stopped for a good three seconds when I saw this gigantic, horrifying sawing machine above me

It felt like my heart stopped for a good three seconds when I saw this gigantic, horrifying sawing machine above me. Jame and mom are screaming the life out of their lungs as I closed my eyes for a moment, hoping it was all a nightmare. I opened my eyes again as father started to speak. "Your precious mother, or your lovely 'boyfriend'. Who's going to be the winner tonight?"
"The choice is yours."
My thinking turned into panicking as the screaching noise came closer, and closer..

...I have to make a choice now ...

otherwise they will both die ...

I have to, even though I can't ...

....I'm so sorry....

*BAM*

Everything went quiet, deadly quiet.