Prolouge

EDITED: 03/01/18

Alexa Ramirez lived in the Bloodvale Moon pack, the third strongest in the entire world .She was the Omega in the pack, her parents died from a rouge attack. They all excluding the former Alpha and Luna, blame her for their Beta and Beta Female's deaths.

That's also the same day, where as she shifted for the first time.  All the teasing and abuse of the BloodVale Pack, come back to her in one hit. So it's pushed her to shift at such a young age, even younger than the normal appropriate.

So every each day since 10, she have to go such horrified obstacle. Such as being bullied by the alpha's son, and the rest of the pack kids. They all turned against her,  even her own brother too.

At the age of 17,she is supposed to find her mate. But what will happened when her mate, that was supposed to love her. Is her number one tormentor AKA the Alpha's Son, who abuses her along with his friends.

When he rejects her in private, then humiliating her in front of the whole school. she left a note saying that she despise everyone, and she will be coming back for vengeance.

What will happen when she is force to come back, and help her old pack. After years without seeing each other, and tagging along with her to the journey.Is her new pack,and attitude and don't forget mate.

She's not the weak shy timid girl she was before, now she is the strong and confident woman with a hint of cold and badass traits.