8th Chapter: Date

EDITED: 03/02/18

Recap:
That two words, the pack that abused and accused me of things.
The one who treated me like a slave.

The one where my first mate rejected me and humiliated me in front of the school.

The one who gives me pain and nightmares as a kid.

My old pack
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexa's POV

"Baby you okay?" My mate Ace asked me, worriedly making me snap back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm okay' I said, shrugging carelesluy.

"Are you sure baby? you kinda spaced out a bit." he said, worried lingers in his tone.

"Yeah, I'm sure of it." I said, firmly.

"I'm so sorry baby, but the council told me to do it. Will you ever forgive me?" He asked, with hope full eyes. Before I could speak, he continued.

"Who am I kidding, I'm the worst mate in the universe of all existence. I know you don't want to go back there, but I can't refuse the orders of the council. They will force me to strip the alpha title off a--" he rambles on, as I rolled my eyes and smash my lips onto his. To shut him up.

As we kiss he deepened it slowly, tugging the hem of my shirt. While my hand travel his hair, when his about to take my shirt off.

I pulled away smirking knowing it always gets him every time, while he pouted. Still turn on, and a bit aroused from our steamy make out station.

"Now that you shut your mouth." I said, waiting to see. If he have any intention to cut me off, whilst I'm talking.

"Its okay babe, I know I'll have to face them sometime. But I prefer it would be, later rather than sooner." I said, finishing my short speech.

"Thank you baby." he said as he gave me a peck on the lips.

"Babe, when are we going back?"
I ask curiously

"Next week." he said

"Thanks" I said

"No problem, but are you mad at me?" He ask

"Nah babe, I'll just show them what they're missing at. Also doing special revenge on specific people." I said

"Phew.. I thought I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight. and you'll do great showing them off." he said, stepping towards me closing the gap between us two. While staring at each others eyes, with passion,love and lust.

"So, you forgive me?" He ask wrapping his muscular arms around my waist, holding me against his chest looking at my natural colored eyes.

"Yes babe." I said, then kiss him on the lips but didn't try to deepened it. I then quickly pulled away, to tease him again.

"That's not fair, your always such a tease." he complaints, waving his arms as he said.

"Life's not fair, babe." I said, brushing my hand lightly on his chest seductively.

"Oh your gonna get it." he said, then started chasing me. While I ran inside our bedroom, knowing what will be the result of it.

When he finally caught me, we were in our bedroom. He then slowly take off the remaining clothes, and push me on the bed. and you know what happens next.

I'm pretty sure a 7mile radius distance, can hear us making love to each other. With much passion and love for each other. adding the fact they're was obviously lust for our wolves to connect. And my heat as begun, so my wolf is horny. Good thing our bedroom is soundproof.

When we finally do our deed for the evening, we put back our cloths on our body. I fix myself  in front of the mirror,so no one  knows it was us that did it...

Who am I kidding, they probably already know it. we're just trying to look presentable, in front of our pack members for dinner. Or at least for my mate, during our date tonight.

"Hey baby, wanna go on a date with me?, it's been forever since we have alone time outside." he ask, while fixing his shirt.

"Sure babe, I would love to." I said

"Great I'll see you in about 1 hour, so I can prepare for it." he said, then kiss me on my cheek. while dashing outside of our house.

While I tried fixing myself a voice behind me, made me jump as high as a kangaroo heck even higher. I then turn around to see it was....

===========================
Author's Note:
At least this chapter, is longer than the others. But I apologised, for making short chapters. Because I really can't think of anything else to add on.