10th Chapter: Teasing

EDITED: 03/02/18

Recap:
I took a deep breath in and out, then walk out of the room. After they yell at me to go to my man, and tell them details of my date later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexa's POV

When I walk to the living room, I saw my mate looking mighty handsome tonight. He is wearing a suit an tie, that is form fitted tracing out his muscular body. The look is casual at the same time fancy.

After he notice me, his Jaw dropped to the floor and his eyes bulged out of their socket. As lick his lip, and his eyes change color from him and his wolf. I snap my finger infront of him, to snap him out of  the trance.

When he finally came back to reality, he fix himself before talking to me. I guess he have a hard on ,while looking at me cause keep fixing his jeans.

"Got a problem down there?" I ask, innocently with a seductive voice lacing through it.

"Yes, now you have to fix it." he said, huskily with a sexy smirk on His handsome face.

As he came towards me snuggling with his jeans, his face on the crook of my neck. Where you can see his mark there. Yup, we fully mated eachother. After a month that I met him.

He slightly nibbling his mark on me, and some time lick it. While I moan a time or two, and his big arms around my waist, holding it firm and secure tight.

Then came up to face me, and suddenly smashing down his lips connecting to mine. Straight down kissing me, he tried to deepend the kiss. But before he could do it, I pulled away with a smirk on my face.

"baby, why did you pull away?" He asked, slightly pouting at me. Honestly he look like a kid, who didn't get his gift for Christmas. And now wearing a suit, to please his parents.

It was so cute, seeing his face like that. Adorable is the word, and sophisticated too for that matter. He did make it sexy ,  heck everything he did is always hot.

"Babe we can't do it, before our date remember. It will mess up the sexy masterpiece, they come up with." I said, placing a hand on my hip then pointed at me .

"Fine, but you owe me later. " he said, huffing with cross arms.

"Alright, now let's go on with our date." I said

When we went outside, I saw Ace sleek black Ferrari. We then went inside the car, then speeded to the place that held our date. He said it would be a surprise.

After we ride down to our destination, he had me blindfolded. And guide me using his hand to a place, I'm guessing where our date will be held at.

"Can I take it off now?" I ask, trying to take off the blindfold but he won't budge.

"We're almost there baby, patience a virtue." he said, I huff stubbornly.

"Then you'll need patience, yourself" I mumble, quietly

"What was that?" He ask, looking at me. Even though I don't know what is happening, I can sense his movement.

No need to reply, cause our werewolf senses is heightened. So he can hear it loud and clear, rather than humans can.

"So we're here, now you can take off the blindfold now." he said

"Finally." I said, taking off the blindfold to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
Sorry, for this chapter being short again. But hey I can't think of anything else. So yeah hope you like it though.