Author's Note

Ello... My little Cozers☕

Thanks for clicking this book,  and had suprisingly given it a chance to read, but before you read this piece of trash that I would called my story, you had to see the rules applied to it, and had to be oblied by it too.

Oh and please check out my other stories if you haven't read it yet, it's not quite finished yet, it will need some more years for it to finish the story, because writters block struck me in the most unexpected times.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Text copyright © itsCole_notcool™2018

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials avilable in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserved any copyrights or other notices that contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.