12th Chapter: Perfect

EDITED: 03/08/18

Recap:
So that's your explanations, to which I was having my proper first date only now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexa's POV

"Do you like it?" Ace asked, snapping me back to reality. As he nervously looking at me, with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

As he wrapped his arm, around my waist tightly. Does he really think I won't like it, it's every girl cliche dream date. I might have a little fun with that, I bet the reaction will be priceless.

"I don't like it" I said, with faked seriousness on my tone. Keeping a straight face on. As his handsome face fell, as I try to stiffle in a giggle.

"If you don't like it, we could-" he said, but was cut off. By me bursting out in laughter, his face wore confusment.

"I love it!" I exclamined, cutting him off. As I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Phew, I thought you don't like it for a second there" Ace mumble lowly, really low not even a were wolf can hear it. but, thankfully to my heighten sense. I catch on, to what he said.

"Ace, I would always accept to what you've done to me. your efforts, and love is all I needed." I said softly, looking him in the eyes. Now with real seriousness, telling him I'm not kidding.

The layout was beautiful, considering it is nature, and mother earth's beauty surrounding us. It was simply decorated naturally, no frawd or over the top fancy things just simplity.

It was indeed, a picnic blanket spread over the grass. With a picnic basket, that hold food that we both like according to what I can smell from here. And a guitar beside the tree trunk, to sing songs under the shining stars. It was romantic yet clinche settingds, and I aprreciate the effort he done.

We then sat down on the ground, that was covered by a picnic blanket. And started eating our food, from the picnic basket. Then talking random stuff,and immature conversation, and also about the pack too.

After hours of talking to one another, that felt like minutes. He then suddenly grab the guitar, that was beside the tree. And started strumming some cords, while looking at me lovingly. As I do the same thing to him, mirroring his emotion. And humming to the melody, and rhythm that was played. I know this song, infact we both know it.

We started singing to the lyrics, we memorized by heart. And know it pretty well, with emotion that will only be caused by each others presence, until we reach the last song of the day .

"M'lady, would you care for a dance?" he asked, trying to be posh which he successfully done.

"Indeed, kind sir" I said, repeating his mock voice that sounding posh. Which I terribly did, As he chuckle at my attempt.

He put the guitar back, beside the tree. And pull out his ipod, pressing a button. Then a song came out, and a angelic voice was heard. The song is by Ed Sheeran, he then put it on the stool. The speaker on high, as we dance to it with passion. Gleaming through our eyes, and undoublty love and passion.

A/N: Guess the title of it even though most of you probably already know it

After, we have done dancing to our song. Yeah, it was our song only ours. We sat down again, but now laying down on the piece of material. Then looking at the billions of stars in the sky, when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I then look at him, laying my head on his shoulder. While smiling at the sight in front of me, as he did the same thing. but no, not In front of me but at me.

"What are you staring at?" I ask, knowing the answer.  ut yet still continue to do it, to hear his lovely voice.

============================
Author's Note:
Sorry, if the chapter is still short. And did you notice, I always start my A/N with sorry. Well if you did then you have a bright eye. And if not then you do know now. Oh, and hope you like it.