13th Chapter: Blushing

EDITED: 03/08/18

Recap:
"What are you staring at?" I ask, knowing the answer. But yet still continue to do it, to hear his lovely voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexa's POV

"Staring at the beautiful sight, that's infront of me." He said, with a thick husky voice. that can be detected anytime, and will make my downstairs flooded in any amount of time .

As I blush and look down, finding the grass fascinating at the moment. As he hold his hand on my chin, to bring it up. So were come face to face, inches away from each other. As he chuckle, at my blushing state.

Darn it, anytime and anywhere. No matter how long, we've been together. Or change in attitude, he can always make me blush.

Only him, can make me do it. Not any other man, unless you count being embarrassed, by the beta than the answer NO.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"All this years, we've been together. And you still manage, to blush to my compliments." he said, pretty amused.

"Dang, why do you have such an effect on me." I said, looking at him. Then try to hide, my burning face with my hair. Which he just moved away, a piece of strand from my hair.

"Don't hide your face, you are
beautiful." he said, as I blush even more at his lovingly words.

"Awwe, why are you still shy around me babe. It's been years were together, and you still haven't change a bit." he said, cooing me with a smirk on his face. As I rolled my eyes, at his behavior but nonetheless smiled.

"Oh I forgot to say thank you." I said, trying to give him, another quick peck him on the lips. Key word: TRYING

He hold my wrist to secure my place, as he pull my waist towards him. So our bodies were together, then smash his lips onto mine. With so much love and passion, also a bit of dominance. But, nonetheless a heart filling kiss.

Then the make out session, turn into something more than. One going lead to another, than you know the rest. As our clothes where divided from our bodies, and silence was around us. All you can hear is the love we make all night long.

After we finish, the heated and steamy session. Our clothes where now, ruined as we put it back on. And we collapse on the blanket, now looking at the stars holding hands.

As we kept on panting and sweating, from the adrenaline that happened. Good thing this is a secluded area, or I'll be embarrassed really bad.

Feeling fatigue, my eyes slowly drop as darkness enters andI welcome it with pleasure anda smile to go with it.

============================
Author's Note:
Sorry, for the very short chapter.  But other than that, hope you like it.