♈ Part Two - No School ♈

♍-♍-♍

I woke up when the alarm rang.

"Dri, turn that fucker off." I mumbled into the pillow, and heard his sleepy chuckle. "Bunk school?"

"Okay." he yawned, and the alarm clock stopped its incessant trilling as he smacked it.

I turned around and faced Adrian, smiling sleepily. Our legs and arms were tangled, and the top I was wearing had slid up to my waist, showing my black panties. I didn't care though, and neither did he.

He closed his eyes, but I didn't. I stayed watching him.

His crazy blond bed-hair looked extra messy, and his long eyelashes curled and only just touched his high and defined cheekbones. Plump pink full lips that I had the sudden urge to kiss, were parted, slightly showing his white teeth.

I snuggled into him, and tried to fall back to sleep, but I just couldn't. Sleep had evaded me, and I wasn't happy. I yawned, and drew patterns his bare chest, outlining his chiseled abs and pecs.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." Adrian mumbled, tightening his arms around me.

"Oh yeah, you got that right!" I said sarcastically, kissing his collar bone.

"Now that's playing dirty."

I gasped over exaggeratedly. "What ever do you mean?"

"This." he flipped me over onto my back and started kissing my neck playfully.

"I sure as hell didn't do that." I said, my voice just a bit husky.

"Uh huh." he said, and pulled back to look into my indigo orbs. His own eyes darkened ever so slightly, and looked down at my lips.

I nodded, answering his silent question. He leaned down and placed his lips above my own, so they were brushing each other.

I couldn't wait any longer, so I pressed them together. He moved slowly, as though I would push him away, but I just replied by sliding my hand from his neck to his blond hair and pulling him down.

He smiled against our lips, and I bit him playfully. His hands wondered down my body to my thighs, and he lifted it to his hips, so he was settled in between my legs.

Our tongues battled for dominance until he won, and we pulled away for breath.

"Wow." I said, looking into his lust-filled eyes. That was some first kiss.

"Wow." he agreed, smiling.

I licked my lips, still tasting him, and smirked, getting an idea.

He suddenly looked wary of me. "What's with the evil face?"

"Nothing."

Adrian narrowed his eyes and then started to tickle me.

"AAAHH!" I screamed loudly, trying desperately to stifle my laughs. "My ribs!" I lied.

He stopped as soon as I said that, and I tried to maintain a serious expression. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry Ror."

A smirk broke through on my face, and he automatically sighed in relief, but I pushed him off of me and ran downstairs to get away from him. He was going to get his revenge, and I was trying to prevent it from happening.

♍--half an hour later--♍

"Dri, won't you parents be upset when they come home?" I asked, looking around the kitchen sheepishly.

We were planning on eating breakfast, but he smeared mayonnaise all over my face, and I responded with ketchup.

All I can fully say is that there was a lot of food in the fridge.