♈ Part Six: After School Art ♈

♍-♍-♍

Guess who's point of view I'm adding?...*Wink*

Peace Out *Waves*

Marz-Barr.💋

♍-♍-♍

"Adrian..." I sang just before I jumped on his back.

"Uh oh." Adrian replied, holding my hands that was tight around his neck too loosen them up a bit. "You said my full name, what did I do?"

"Nothing," I smiled.

"What do you want then?"

I pursed my lips. "Why do you think I want something?"

"I know you, Rori," he let that sink in before asking again. "What do you want?"

I giggled. "I'm doing an art project for you, I really want to show you how I make it because I know you've always been curious."

He puffed out his chest. "No, I haven't been. Arts for pu$sy's."

"Why are you getting defensive then?"

"I'm not getting defensive."

I slid from his back, back to the floor and started walking back to the school. "Come on, pussycat."

He grumbled the whole way to the art classroom, and I giggled when I opened the door. Jeez, it's funny how he can curse like a frickin' pirate but somehow remain more mature than other boys his age.

"Come on, Dri, please shut up." I literally begged, but there was the flicker of amusement in both of our eyes. "No matter how quiet you think you are, I can still hear you."

"Whatever."

"Hi, sir." I waved politely at Mr. Angelo, and he waggled his fingers back from where he was sitting in the teachers chair and probably surfing the net. "This is Adrian, my boyfriend and best friend."

"Hey," Adrian grinned politely at the Mr. Angelo, and he did the same back.

"And, Dri, this is Mr. Angelo, my art teacher for this semester." I introduced Mr. Angelo, and then got the paper I sketched on earlier today. "Sit in that corner, it's nearest to the sink." I pointed out to Adrian.

Minutes later, I had everything I needed and sat down beside my boyfriend. "It's weird introducing you as my boyfriend, I actually never thought I'd have to."

He laughed. "I guess s--holy shit, is that a monkey?"

I showed him the sketch proudly, liking the flicker of approval in his brown eyes. "Yep, and I'm going to mould it into clay for Monday, and after that we can put it somewhere near our couch in your house."

"It's awesome, Ror." He complimented truthfully, and my smile turned into a grin. "I'm thinking of that shelf behind the couch, the one you banged your head on about a year ago."

"Don't remind me of it." I pouted. "That thing hurt. I had nightmares about that shelf."

Adrian laughed harder. "But it's perfect for these monkeys."

I shrugged, my ribs giving a painful twinge but I refused to acknowledge it. "Yeah, I guess."

I started moulding the clay into a round ball, about the size of a melon, and added smaller ones for the head and some sausage rolls for neck, arms and legs. Then I started shaping it, and made small talk with Adrian.

"I'm so glad I cut my nails," I told him. "Clay is so hard to clean."

He chuckled, watching the clay turn into something distinguishable. "You make it look so easy."