♈ Part Four - Forgotten Phone ♈

A/N: Shortish update, I'm really tired....x

♍-♍-♍

"That was really fun, Mr. Angelo." I said truthfully, the rest of the detention went really well, especially after my spaz attack when he went to poke my cheek.

He smiled, his gold eyes twinkling. "It was, wasn't it?"

"Anyway, I'm going to go now." I got up from the seat and stretched my limbs, picking up my bag afterwards and started walking towards the door.

"Aurora," he called, and I turned back around like I had one and a half hours ago.

Looking at him expectantly, he shook his head. "Forget it."

I smiled softly. "'Kay. Bye then, Mr. Angelo."

He smiled back, wiggling his fingers in a wave.

I left awkwardly, wondering what he wanted to say to me but stopped himself. He seemed to have a nervous undertone, like he was unsure of himself. I scoffed, how can he be unsure of himself? He was the epitome of confidence, not to mention sexiness - with his black hair, sun-kissed tan, golden cat-eyes, muscular but slender body - he was everyone's type.

Hell, he would make a tranny's clothes look edible and stylish.

"-RORI?" Adrian called in front of my face, shaking me vigorously.

I snapped out of my internal rant of how Mr. Angelo would make the perfect tranny, and shot my gaze to Adrian. "Yeah?"

He sighed, shaking his head. "You were zoning out; I called your name for ages."

Smiling sheepishly and guiltily (after all, I was discussing how hot Mr. Angelo is), I bit my lip. "So," I started awkwardly, staring at nothing in particular. "How are y-"

I stopped myself, raising my brow indignantly. I can't believe I forgot why I was in detention. "YOU BASTARD, DRI!"

He smirked and turned around, sprinting away from me quickly; already figuring out why I was shouting at him. "I'm so not sorry!" He yelled over his shoulder, sending a wink my way.

I growled and starting briskly walking in his direction, keeping a wary hand on my ribs as they pained me. "Dri, you do know that you're driving MY car because you love classics, right?"

He faltered at the threat, turning around grumpily. "I'm sorry."

I grinned. "You better be."

"Ice cream?"

I was about to agree when I thought of how much time I've been spending out of the house. It was a lot. Seeing the look on my face, Adrian nodded glumly and walked to my car in silence.

"You know I want to go, right?" I said quietly, watching the sun glint off the black paint job.

"Yeah, I know."

"I'm sorry," I apologised, opening the car door and sliding into the passenger seat. "I'm really sorry."

He looked at me from the corner of his eye as he put the car into gear and pressed softly on the gas. "I'm not blaming you, Ror."

I smiled lightly, keeping my eyes trained on my boyfriend as he drove. His muscles bunched up as he moved, and then relaxed when there was a stop sign.

"I wanna take you out on Saturday," he said, glancing at me from the corner of his eyes and smiled sweetly. "Are you free?"

I bit my lip, trying not to yell out and say I'm free; but I might be in a bad condition. "What time?"