1.

A lot of cursing because...I curse a lot. Enjoy🖤

Genesis💥

My little brother stood in the doorway to my bedroom with a mischievous grin etched on his face. I stopped what I was doing on my phone to glance at his ugly ass. The sight of him just made me wanna knock him the fuck out, but then again, the sight of anyone made me wanna knock them the fuck out. I made it pretty clear that I wasn't a people person.

"Mama said it's time to get up," He beamed proudly. "Chop chop."

I sucked my teeth waving him off dismissively. "Okay now get the fuck outta my room."

"Bitch," I heard him mutter.

"Whatchu say?" I cupped my hand to my ear and sat up more. He gulped and ran off, scared to get his ass beat again for the sixth time this week. Yeah okay nigga.

I sighed heavily before removing myself from my comfortable bed, walking into the bathroom that I shared with Trey and Tay, my nappy headed ass brothers. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I threw my hair into a loose ponytail like I always do because who the fuck am I trying to look cute for? Exactly.

My hand glided across the marble countertop in search of a product that I was in love with, only to find out the shit was missing. I cracked my knuckles. My brothers stay mixing my shit up with theirs.

"Which one of y'all bitch ass niggas misplaced my fucking mascara?!" I yelled peeking my head out the doorway referring to the colossal mascara from Covergirl, the only thing ever loved. The shit makes my eyelashes pop!

Trey reappeared hesitant at first, my mascara in hand. I smiled when he handed it over to me then stared at him waiting for an explanation.

"M-my bad sis. I was using it for some beca-because-"

"Sp-sp-sp-speak up bitch!" I demand.

He wipes the tears welling up in his eyes looking at the floor and moving side to side. I have no idea what his problem is.

"I used it to shade a drawing in because I didn't have a black sharpie marker!" He blurted and started crying hysterically.

"Come on lil bro, I won't hurt you. Gimme a hug, I forgive you." I assure with a weak smile. He paused for a bit but ended up falling into my arms.

"Stupid bitch," I hiss slapping him dead in his face. He wails loudly alerting my mom and my big brother Tay. They rush down the hall and sigh when they see it's only me.

"Bruh chill out," Tay growled pushing me back. I roll my eyes fighting the urge not to beat the fuck outta all of them.

"Get dressed and meet me in the car in five minutes," My mother huffed walking outside.

I go in my room throwing on a simple black tee with a denim jacket, ripped jeans, and some Timberlands because you never know when you'll have to stomp a bitch out. Hoes always underestimate and try me because I'm small and look fourteen even though I'm seventeen. These hands grown though.

I slide into my mom's car and blankly stare outside as she pulls off. She takes me to Chick Fil A because it puts me in a good mood and I order two chicken biscuits and a cup of water.