13.

~Appreciate the support guys. Y'all comments be having me real life dead & it makes me wanna update more. Sooo with that being said, here's another chapter. Merry Corona 🥳

Genesis💥

The game started at 7pm and here I am damn near twenty minutes later, still scrambling to find an outfit to wear. Khalil reluctantly agreed to take me to the game after our lil encounter from earlier, and he was currently in route to my house after I sent him my new address. Frustrated and annoyed, I snatch the bonnet off my head, revealing my sew-in that was pinned up with some double prong hair clips, and toss it across the room. I plop down on my bed, still clutching the baby blue towel I had wrapped around my body once I stepped out the shower. Hastily picking up my phone, I was about to make a rash decision, which was calling Khalil and canceling this whole thing.

"The fuck you mean you'on wanna go no more," He snapped. "Yeen got no choice. I'm already 'bouta pull up. I'm at the red light right now."

I roll my eyes, irritated as I lounge around on my bed. I glance at my gel nails while holding the phone up to my ear with my other hand as I talk wondering, why the fuck did I agree to getting these girly ass shits?

"You always catching the fucking red lights," I argued. "Anyways, hurry up and get here. Maybe we can sit in your car and watch movies or some shit, cuz I'm serious. I'm not going."

"Ahaha...like I said, I'm on the way, so you better be ready. Simple." And with that, he hung up. I sighed.

As if on cue, Valeria walks in being nosey per usual.

"Gir-Why you not dressed yet for yo lil date," She quizzed.

"Because I don't know what to wear." I huffed. "So now I wanna stay home...and it's not a date."

"Nonsense. I just bought you some outfits from the mall. You got plenty of clothes." I watch as Valeria starts rummaging through my closet. She pulls out that black dress she had bought me the other day.

"No." I say to the dress instantly. "Too revealing."

"Why the hell you have me buy it then?"

I shrugged. "It's still cute, I just won't feel comfortable wearing it."

"Welp you're wearing it. I'on give a fuck. You not 'bouta be letting my money go down the drain." She tosses the dress on the bed beside me. "Put this on with sum sandals and brush that damn hair, and you good to go."

"I don't like sandals." I complained.

"And I don't give a fuck. I just paid for yo ass a pedicure, you better show them toes off."

I mope. "Fine..just get out so I can change."

"You're gonna look so nice." Valeria beamed before I ushered her out and closed the door behind her.

I quickly removed the towel from my body, placing it on my bed, and changed into some fresh underwear along with the dress Valeria chose and some black thong sandals. I winced at the sight of myself in the full length mirror. I didn't like the fact that my curves were on full display and I felt like I was showing too much skin.