12.

Khalil🖕🏽

Jacob let me in the school through the back entrance, which was locked from the inside, after I had arrived at the end of second period. The initial plan was to stay home all day but that shit got boring, and don't nobody wanna listen to Kaison cake on the phone with hoes 25/8. Shit was so annoying it got me reconsidering getting a crib with him.

"Damn bro you just come to school whenever you feel like it huh," Jacob questioned as we dap each other up.

"Pretty much," I respond. "What class period we in right now?"

    "Third period just started like five minutes ago." Jacob stated.

    I shake my head. "Hell nah. I'an going to that bitch's class." I said referring to Mrs.Scott, our economics teacher, whose goal was to stress her students out with frequent tests and homework as much as possible. Jacob laughed already knowing who I was talking about.

"Nigga so where you finna go?" Jacob quizzed.

I shrug. "Gym, or I might just see wassup with ISS. You know it be piped in there."

Jacob nods in agreement as we both start casually walking down the hall. "No cap. Shiid I might just slide to the gym too to see wassup with Shyele."

    I scrunch up my face with disgust.

    "That bitch not cute to me. Her ass just fat. I'on know why y'all be gassin' that lil bitch."

    "She straight to me. I heard her pussy good too." Jacob commented.

    I raise a brow. "Who you hear that from?"

    "Cleveland." He stated. Yeah I should have known. That nigga had a reputation for fucking with any and everything; the word standards was nowhere to be found in his vocabulary. Cleveland was so grimey, I wouldn't even hit the blunt with that nigga. Shiid, ain't no telling where his mouth been.

    "I'm starting not to fuck with that nigga. He been moving real funny lately." I say.

    "Why you say that?"

    "That nigga been getting too comfortable trynna talk to my bitch. I known that nigga since middle school days. He the type of nigga that'll go after the same bitch you been trynna fuck with. Shit weird." I told Jacob.

"Well maybe he don't know about y'all yet. I mean not too long ago y'all was beating each other's ass, now y'all boo'd up all of a sudden?" Jacob counterclaims.

"I'an trynna hear none of that. You know folks be nosey as hell. Word spread fast. I'an tripping too much though. My bitch know wassup."

Jacob laughs a little. "Damn, disrespectful ass nigga. You refer to yo girl as a bitch?"

I suck my teeth. "She not fazed by that shit. We talk like that."

"I guess."

Jacob and I made aimless conversation all the way till we arrived at the gym. This nigga instantly departed from me and rushed to play 3's on the court. I shake my head. I swear, basketball was this nigga's life.