2.

Khalil🖕🏽

    "Lift ya lip up bitch," My brother Kaison teased. I sucked my teeth flipping him the middle finger with one hand and holding an ice pack against my face with the other.

    "Shut the fuck up." I flinched feeling my busted lip start to sting again. "This shit hurt bruh."

    "You look hit lil bro. It look like that bitch beat you the fuck up."

    "Nah, shawty had hands on soul but she still couldn't beat me. Khalil undefeated."

    Kaison chuckled licking the backwood. "What the fuck she do to you that made you fuck her up like that? Bro the video everywhere, it's trending n shit."

    I wanted the fuck the bitch up all over again reminiscing on it. "The hoe started crying cuz I spilled some water on her dirty ass and I was like my fault bitch. Then she started talking out her neck talm bout 'catch a fade' and I found that real live funny as hell cuz she only like 4'9. So I was like chill cuz Ima beat ya ass and the next thing you know the hoe spit on me and we was fighting."

    Kaison scrunched up his face at the end. "What the fuck? Aye where this bitch at, that's foul as hell."

    "Shidd Ion know and Ion give a fuck." I shrug apathetically.

    "Enough talk about dumb bitches, wassup with this party tonight?" He passed the blunt to me.

    "Ian going." I said taking a toke. Kaison raised a brow at my answer.

    "Fuck you mean you not goin?"

    "I mean what the fuck I said nigga. That partying shit gay."

    "You sound like a sap. You going nigga. Judy finna be there."

    That caught my attention. Judy was a dime. She was cute as hell, funny as hell, her body was right, and she'll suck ya dick backwards. If her bum ass nigga wasn't in the way, I would've cuffed. There ain't a bitch that can top Judy.

    "Ima go, not for her though." I lied.

    "Cappin ass." Kaison muttered getting up. "Well get ready n shit cuz we going at eleven."

    "Bruh what about this black eye?" I ask annoyed looking at myself in my camera.

    "You better rock that shit nigga and keep it movin."

    I went through my closet to change fits since that bitch got blood all over the one I currently had on. Throwing on random shit, I wore a plain t-shirt with black sweatpants and paired some socks to match my black and gold Ferragamo slides. I'an feel like getting dripped out. Hell, I'an even wanna go to this fuckin' party.

    "Put these on blind mu'fucker," Kaison said walking in my room handing me a new pair of prescription glasses. Oh yeah, that bitch smashed the fuck outta my last ones.

    "Thanks bitch." I joke and then my smile drops thinking about this ugly ass black eye. Bruh I'm too fine for this shit.

    Hours later, eleven o'clock hit. Kaison and I got in his car and we were smoking and wildin the whole way there with the music blasting.