6.

Whew chile, the late update.

Khalil🖕🏽

    For me, school was finally back in session and it felt like ages. Even though Ion care too much about school because I was gone stack bread no matter what path I took, I still planned on walking across that stage in 2019. I was already off to a bad start due to scrapping with ole girl, but now was my chance to finally redeem myself. A nigga done slacked ninth, tenth, and eleventh grade but I'ma get on my shit this year fasho, and Ian gone let no more bitches get a reaction out of me like shawty did on the first day.

    I was sitting at the edge of my bed on my phone, already dressed and ready to go n' shit when my bro Kaison barged in my room, surprised to see that I was already up.

    "Damn nigga yo ass must've been eager to get back to school or some shit, cuz you don't never be up this early," He announced hitting the blunt that was in his hand. It don't matter what the occasion was, this nigga was always smoking.

    "Nah I just ain't have shit better to do. I already had an extended 'vacation' from school and I'm trynna see wassup with these new hoes."

    Kaison looked taken aback at that last statement. "What happened to you and Judy?"

    I scoffed. "I'm through with her. Like I was really gonna be loyal and take that hoe serious but she in a whole relationship with another nigga and ain't no bitch that fine to the point where I was willing to play the side nigga position for them."

    "I tried to tell you about that hoe. She never was shit."

    I shrugged carelessly. "Shiiit, it ain't like ian got hella hoes lined up that would kill to be with a nigga like me."

    "That's what the fuck I'm talm bout." Kaison enthused using his free hand to dap me up.

    "Speaking of hoes though, I gotta wake this lil jawn up that spent the night and tell her she gotta go."

    "Don't let these hoes spend the night no mo' bruh. They all grimey." I told him seriously. I heard plenty of stories about how these Atlanta hoes operate. They slimed niggas left and right and I'll be damned if I let my bro and I fall victim to that shit. That'll be the day somebody dies.

    "A'ight." He complied before leaving.

    I placed my attention back on my phone to get on Instagram, which was an app I almost rarely used because ian no social media type of nigga. I just get on there from time to time to see if my folks straight. To my surprise, I had gained hella followers in the past week cuz that fight video made the explore page a couple times. Ian ask for that kind of attention but hey, it is what it is.

    My dawg Zachary called me outta nowhere and right then and there I knew this nigga needed a favor.

    "Whatchu want nigga?" I ask placing the phone up to my ear after accepting the call.

    He started laughing hysterically and I came to the conclusion that he was high as hell.

    "Dawg...why I gotta want something? I can't just call and check on my buddy from middle school and see if he straight?" He said in amusement.

    "Bruh whatchu want?"

    "A'ight, so look. My car in the shop right now n' shit and it should be ready for pickup later on. So with that being said, can you come scoop me real quick?"