14.

Thank y'all so much for 20k. To think that this started off as a random story that I made out of boredom, I never thought it would get a lil' clout lol. Preciate it guys 🖤

Khalil🖕🏽

"Congratulations bitch, you just fucking sold," I angrily shouted to Jacob through the ps4 headset, who was the main reason for us losing this 2k game. Swear to God, this bitch ass nigga never failed to disappoint. No matter what it was, he just couldn't do right. I'm convinced this nigga was cursed with bad luck or sum.

Romeo was in the party laughing his ass off, while Jacob sucks his teeth, getting ready to give a bullshit excuse to why he was playing so trash.

"Mannn, sum wrong with the analog stick on my controller bruh. It ain't my fault," Jacob defended himself. Just as I thought. I shake my head, not even in the mood to talk anymore. He really just pissed me off. Nigga was ass at basketball in real life and on the game. How that work?

"I'on wanna hear it. At this point, throw yo game away bruh, simple." I responded with an annoyed sigh. "I'ma talk to y'all later. This nigga really just pissed me off."

Without listening to their responses, I just turned off my game, setting my controller on top of it along with my headset. Never again will I play 2k with Jacob.

I sigh again as I sat down on my bed, reminiscing on that terrible ass game, which was damn near etched into my mind right now. It wasn't until the thought of Genesis popped up in my head again that my mood lightened. A smile crept on my face as I thought about that pretty ass smile of hers she was sporting last night at the game. Don't get me wrong, she was bad as hell regardless, but it was something about her smile...that shit could brighten up an entire room. It made me feel accomplished seeing her happy, because it was such a rare sight.

I knew Genesis was a broken soul. It was easy to point that out since I was the same way. As the time passed, I just learned to cope with the trauma that I've experience back then. I wasn't sure what exactly occurred in Genesis' past life that caused her to be so angry at the world, but my goal was to do whatever it took to break her out of the shell she was enclosed in and get her to loosen up some. I wanted her to know that it was okay to let your guard down sometimes, at least around me. Of course that wasn't going to happen overnight, but with hard work and dedication, anything was possible.

    As I was lost in my thoughts, I found myself feeling a mixture of emotions. I found it humorous when Genesis ran her lil ass in the house after our first kiss. I figured it must've been her first time or sum. Either way, her reaction was mad cute to me. For someone who acted so hard all the damn time, she surely showed me her shy side. Thinking about that made me laugh a little...That was until the guilt started eating away at me.

    Now that Genesis was in my good graces, I just felt bad as hell when I thought about how we started. We started out on the wrong foot fasho. I called her out her name the first couple of words I said to her. Yeah I know the word bitch is damn near apart of my vocabulary, but I used it in a derogatory way when I addressed her. That's not even the worst part about it. I beat the hell outta her, over some dumb shit that could've easily been prevented. She prolly don't give a fuck about it no more and put it behind us, but I couldn't help but to still think about that shit. If I could press the rewind button, I would.

    Just then, Kaison barges in my room after returning back home, snapping me outta my thoughts. Ain't no telling where this nigga been at.