For the first time in forever (reprise)

Hiccup's P.O.V

Rapunzel had just slipped into the seat next to me when the teacher came in. She looked relieved at that and relaxed a little bit.

"Hello. II'm Mrs. Montone and I am your math teacher this year. Luckily, I won't have to see any of your faces again next year. Okay so let's talk about Algebra..."

I struggled to stay awake till the end of the class. When we finally got out of that torture I said to Rap "talk about Bo-Ring. I think I fell asleep. Or at least almost." Rap just giggled at that. Now, Hiccup, Now!
"Um Rap?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you want to go to the dance with me?" I looked in hers eyes hopefully.
"OF COURSE!!!" She yelled jumping up and down.
"Hey. Don't burst my eardrum."
I said joking.
She gave me small smile. when I went to my next class I saw Jack smirking at me.
"What now?!?" I asked.
"II'm guessing you asked Punzie?" He said. I nodded. "The school was ringing with an 'OF COURSE'."
I just shrugged that off and concentrated on class.

(((((((((((((((((((((((8)))))))))))))))))))))
Elsa's P.O.V

As I walked into my first class I was getting whispers. Probably being the new girl and all. I shrank back at the whispers. The principal was really nice. My first class is Art. I looked around for an empty place and I went next to Merida. After Miss Wrad introduced herself, I started painting.
I painted a tree with portraits of my family intwined in the branches. The branch they were intwined in was the kind of tree that fit them best.
Anna's was a Cherry blossom, Aunt Sandy's was an Acacia tree, Mine was a Rowan, Mom's was a White pine and Dad's was a white Birch. The trunk was made of Elder. When I finished at the end of class I gave it to Miss Wrad and left the classroom. I looked at my schedule. Ugh I had math next.
When I got to this class and the teacher introduced herself I was annoyed. This was gonna be a long class. And do I mean long. The teacher spoke in a monotone voice. Because of that I thought that her name was funny. Well, whatever. I put my head on the desk and listened.

////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for short chapter! I'll do a longer one as soon as possible. Bye!