Love is an open door

Elsa

I walked into the dance room feeling nervous. I was wearing a short and flouncy dark blue dress. We decided to not go through with the plan. It was to hard to do what we meant to. Jack had hired a limo for the girls to ride in. It was really comfy and warm. I looked around for Jack. There he was by the food! Of course he was by the food. Boys always think of their stomach. I headed over to him. I sneaked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped about a mile in the air.

"Don't scare me like that Elsa!" He said. I smirked at him and then realized that my favorite song was playing.

"Come on! We have to dance to this!" I said and pulled Jack onto the dance floor.

"What song is this anyway?" Jack asked.

"Our song by Taylor Swift." I said happily.

"So your a swiftie?"

"Of course you idiot!"
Jack shook his head and started dancing with me. we danced through most of the night until we were exhausted. We got a three song rest before the last song of the night came on. Jack and I got up and went to the dance floor. It was a slow song so we slow danced. Obviously. We slow danced the night away...

((((((((((((((((((((8)))))))))))))))))))
Rapunzel's P.O.V

"Hi Hiccup!" I screamed in his ear. He was strain off into space. I followed his eyes and they landed on a girl." who's that Hiccup?"

"Astrid." He answered dreamily. I smirked. I didn't like him like that anymore and had had my eyes on this boy named Flynn Ryder for awhile. I put on an angry face and started yelling at him.
"You agreed to come to the dance with me, not some love sick idiot! If you like her, then go to her cause we're done!" I yelled. he looked hurt and I sighed. Finally got that over with. I went to Flynn and asked him to dance. he nodded and suddenly a slow song came on. The song was 'cant blame a girl for trying' by Sabrina Carpenter. he pulled me out to the dance floor and we peacefully danced the night away.
After all, You really can't blame a girl for trying.

(((((((((((((((((((8)))))))))))))))))))))
Anna's P.O.V

I felt someone grab me from behind
"Kristof!" I yelled "let me go!" I started squirming and he let me go. I turned around to see a boy name Hans. He smirked and tried to grab me. I stepped back, afraid. "Kristof!" I yelled again. "Help! Kristof Help!" Hans smirked at my feeble attempt to get help but didn't notice Kristof behind him. He continued to step towards me until I was forced in a corner.Kristof was right behind him then and shoved past him to pick me up. I smiled at Kristof and he put me down and led me to the dance floor. The song was 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift. Ot was my sisters favorite song! I looked around to see Elsa and Jack dancing to the song. Of course. I started dancing with Kristof and kept dancing to other songs like, ' Dear John' By Taylor Swift and 'Sweet Caroline' By Neil Diamond. both of the songs were one of my favorites. I'm more of a Katy-Cat than a Swiftie though. I smiled at my luck of having a great boyfriend and a great sister. me and Kristof danced the night away.
$;&-@,&,;!;!:)?/!$(@:@/$;)/&:@,@?

I don't own any of the characters sadly. There is only one chapter left! Oh, and her parents did die, she just doesn't know yet.