Fixer Upper

On Friday...

Jack's P.O.V

"Elsa! Wait up!" I called. She stopped and turned towards me.

"Yes?" She said questionably while raising her eyebrow.

"What color should I wear?" I asked. I believed in matching.

She seemed to be thinking. Suddenly she smirked. "dark Blue."

"Fine." I was planning on wearing black jeans, a colored shirt and a black jacket. Dark blue really doesn't look good with Black though. II'll look like a bruise. I suppose she has a sense of humor then. I saw Merida up the hall. she was getting ready for her big Archery Competition tonight and I wanted to congratulate her on making the team.

"Merida! Wait Up!" I called similar to my conversation with Elsa.
She stopped and turned. I hope this goes well. She has been ignoring me since I was a complete jerk to her.

"Yeah?" She said rudely.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on making the archery team." I said while frowning. She nodded her head as a thank you and left. I sighed and turned around. I saw Jasmine with a guy that I knew to be Aladin. She sure for over me fast. I chuckled. I spent the rest of the day thinking about the dance and how perfect it had to be.

(((((((((((((((((((((/)/)/:$;&:@/@;&:@

Told you it would be short. Next is Hiccup.