In Summer

Jack's P.O.V

"What now?!?!" Hiccup said, Looking a little distressed.
"II'm guessing you asked Punzie to the dance? I said. He nodded. "The school is ringing with an 'OF COURSE'. "

"Great." Hiccup said sarcastically. I just smirked. I snapped my head forward and sat down in my seat when I heard someone clearing their throat.

"Hello Class! My name is Ms. Triz and I will be your English teacher for the rest of the year. Here is a test that will let me know how much you know!"
She passed out the tests and I started. I looked at the test.
Question 1: How many there's are there.
That's easy. 3 basic there's.
Question 2: How many yours are there.
2 yours. I think.
Question 3: Write a couple of sentences using all of the there's and yours that you know.

II'll go over to your house after I go to their house over there.
Meet me there or you're square.

I looked at my work. Eh. Good enough.
I handed my work in to Ms. Triz and went back to my seat. I looked at Hiccup. He was still working. Just as I sat back down he finished and handed his work in.
"Phew! II'm glad that's over." He whispered. I nodded in agreement. I nearly fell asleep before class was over. Hiccup had to keep nudging me to keep me awake.
As soon as I got out of class I rushed to my next class.

((((((((((((((((((((8))))))))))))))))))))
Rapunzel's P.O.V

As soon as Hiccup left, I ran to Merida.
"Guess what! Guess what!" I said excitedly.

"I give up. What?" She said sarcastically. She must have noticed my excited eyes.

"Hiccup asked me to the dance!" I nearly screamed. I was super excited. I have has a crush on him,since like, 6th grade!

"I bet Elsa would like to know that. She is in our next class." Merida said calmly. I nodded my head and started skipping off to History with Merida close behind.When we got there there was a seat right next to Elsa open so we sat there.

"Guess what!" I screamed.
Elsa covered her ears then nodded for me to go on.
"Hiccup asked me to the dance!" I whispered because the teacher had just come in.

"So that's what the 'of course' was." She said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hello class. II'm Mrs. Soni and I am your History teacher. There are all kinds of History. Let's start with one you know today. I would like you to write a paragraph on your life so far."

"Great." I heard Elsa murmur. I just shook my head. I started trying to recall my memories of the past 12 years. When I finally had some I settled down and started writing my paragraph.

///////////////////////////-----------

Sorry if this is bad. I was kind of rushed and didn't have the time to write. Bye! Please comment on more songs that I could use!