We know Better

Merida's P.O.V

I looked at my schedule. Yay! I have math next! I ran down the hall towards AP Math, knocking over a few people on the way. Some shouted angrily at me and the others didn't really notice. I got in the classroom really early. Not even the teacher was there! I was taking out my journal when someone came in and sat next to me.

"Hey Merida." He said. I froze. I turned around.

"Jack? You're in Ap Math?" I said bewildered. he nodded. I shrugged and waited for the teacher to come in.

"Um Merida?" He asked nervously.
I looked at him excitedly. Is he going to ask me to the Dance?!
"Will you go get my pencil? I'm to lazy." he said. I rolled my eyes and got really annoyed. Why do I even have a crush on him anyway? I mean, he's cute and all, But he's not even that nice. I stormed over to his pencil case and grabbed a pencil that wasn't sharpened and slammed it on the table.
"Sharpen it yourself!" I half screamed at him. I am really mad at him right now. He looked surprised by me screaming and slowly walked over to the pencil sharpener.I smirked. He's scared of me now. Or at least of when I get angry. He came back to the desk next to mine. He looked up at the front because the teacher just came in.
He introduced himself as Mr. E. Aster. he wrote a problem up on the board and asked if someone could solve it. I raised my hand. This was to easy for me. II'm actually in college level math. He called on me.

I walked up and started writing on the board.

I looked at the problem. 4n(5n)= 1,280. Easy. n is the variable here obviously and since (4•8) • (5•8)= 1,280! I checked my work and am pretty sure that I got the right answer. The teacher applauded and said that it appeared to be the right answer. I confidently sat back in my seat. Even if my ex crush is annoying, At least I'm smarter than him.

(((((((((((((((((((8))))))))))))))))))))
Hiccup's P.O.V

"You're so lucky man. You don't have to suffer Mrs. Montone." I told Jack. His next class was math and he was in Advanced Math. II'm not in advanced anything.

"I think Merida's in that class too." He said blandly. "I figured out she likes me and I want to see if she'll do anything I want."

I raised my eyebrow at him and he shrugged.

"That's kind of harsh. And it won't work. Merida hates being told what to do." I told him. He just shrugged again. we started walking to class. when we came upon the hallway where my class and his class split we stopped.
"This is my stop. II'll see you after Drama." I said.

"Look around you. There's drama happening everyday." He remarked. I shrugged and walked into the auditorium. As soon as I got in the room I got dragged in the corner by the teacher.

"Hey kid. II'm Mrs. Slone and today we are playing paintball! Here's a best and a gun. Start shooting!"
The teacher said excitedly. I took the paintball gun a little bit confused though. What does paintball have to do with drama? I shrugged and started shooting.

///////////////////////////////////
The paintball thing had to do with war and what happens in war. Thanks for reading this chapter! please comment!

Peace love Pixie Dust!
Ravenclaweagle61