More than just a spare

Elsa's P.O.V

I fell flat on my face. As I got up to look at the person who pushed me over, I groaned. Falling on your face hurts more than falling on your back. rubbing my eyes, I turned around. Behind me was a girl with black hair, tan skin and a turquoise dress on and jewels in her hair. She had a furious expression on her face.

"Do you know how many years I've been flirting with Jack? 3 years! All of those years wasted because of a new girl, who's not even remotely pretty, that can't keep he nose out of other people's business!" She practically screamed in my face. I backed away scared. Who is this girl anyway?
"I suppose you think you're the prettiest girl in school now that the most popular boy asked you to a dance. Hmm?" She ranted. I could see how much fury was in her eyes. I shrank back and bumped into someone. I turned my head. It was Merida!

"Leave her alone Jasmine." Merida said calmly. So that's her name!
Merida walked me away from Jasmine.

"Thanks Merida."
I said. Phew that was a close call! I looked back at Jasmine. She was arguing with Jack. I giggled a little bit. Then I headed to my next class.

(((((((((((((((((((((8)))))))))))))))))))))
Jack's P.O.V

"What is the point of yelling at Elsa!" I yelled at Jasmine.

"She's not good enough for you!" She screamed right back.

"And I suppose you think you are?" I yelled.

"Of course. I am a princess." She said smugly. I widened my eyes in fury. How dare she push the person I love most around!

"We are through then!" I yelled. Her expression turned terrified.

"Not friends? But what will our dad's say?" She said on the verge of tears. she sat down on a bench.

"They'll say that we always did hate each other." I said coldly. She just wants to date me because of my fortune. I am the richest person in town. I turned my nose up at her crying face and walked away. I kept thinking about that the rest of the day. I was glad that I did that or else she would come running back to me. I hate her.

///////////////////////////////////
I promised a chapter and here it is. Sorry it's so short. II'm not surprised no one guessed the character because they weren't thinking Disney princess.