Filtered Sunlight (EreMin)

Eren dragged a single wanton finger over his boyfriend's sleep-warm skin, verdant eyes lazily half-mast in the sweet morning sun trickling through the sheer curtains. He stilled the way his palms started skating over a slim hip when he felt the small blond shift quietly, making a small, high noise before settling back into a peaceful slumber. A small smile and a soft sigh later and Eren was leaning further in, arm wrapping gently around Armin's small waist to pull him closer oh so carefully.

He pressed a soft, tender kiss to the back of his shoulder and lower, barely brushing against the compression bandages over his chest and back keeping his stitches and scars in place. His smile grew sweeter as he thought about what day it was; Armin would finally be able to take off his bandages for good if the doctor gave him the go-ahead later that afternoon. It had been such a long-coming ordeal, and one that was so much easier and so much more liberating now that the matter of funds was out of the way. It became something intimate and tender between the couple that, Eren thought at least, brought them even closer. After the surgery, Eren had done nothing but pamper his little prince, making him food and changing out his pillows, helping him bathe and change his bandages, and going with him to all the post-op consultations. He was so happy to see the brilliant light in Armin's bright blue eyes every time he woke up and saw a flat chest, or looked down, or... did anything really, and got so incredibly happy to remember that he'd finally gotten his dream surgery done. And now it was almost time for the big reveal so to speak.

The smile stayed on his lips as heavy eyelids began to slip shut slowly, warmth and love spreading through every inch of him. He couldn't wait to be there to comfort the joyous tears out of his beautiful, handsome, strong boyfriend later that day. He was so happy for him. And so in love.