A Late Night Drink (EruRi)

Bright pink, purple, blue, red, and green studio lights flashed and strobed overhead to an obnoxiously heavy, thrumming bass on speakers too loud to hear over that vibrated the entire room. The floor underfoot was sticky with drink-hopefully that was drink, the blond didn't want to think of what else it could possibly be-and the slick leather chairs and chaises were only in slightly better condition.

Dull blue eyes skimmed the thronging crowd on the dance floor a bit listlessly, attempting to pick out someone specific from the mass of writhing, sweating bodies-a near impossible task. Still, he looked, because he needed that someone specific tonight.

Carefully, Erwin Smith leaned back in his chaise, feet crossed at the ankle and a cocktail dangling from his fingertips. Under normal circumstances, he would never have found his way into this den of debauchery. It was a joint strip club and dance club, one that locals frequented but never spoke about, one that offered surreptitious deals behind blackout curtains and promises to never tell. Seedy would be taking away from it, yes; it was an honest to goodness respectable establishment. It was still anything but clean, in both the literal and figurative senses.

Just when he was about to give up and hand his martini glass to the next girl in scant clothing that walked by so he could leave, a familiar song began thudding and blaring over the speaker set. The lights around the stage and on the dance floor all focused onto a series of blue and green lights as a DJ too-happily announced the next performer to strut their stuff.

"Guys, gals, and non-binary pals; ladies, gentlemen, and everything in between! The sweet, the sour, and the mischievous, we welcome you to our humble abode! Tonight is the night you've all been looking forward to and now is the time of reckoning! It's the man, the myth, the legend you've all been dying to see! Please join me in welcoming him to the stage: The Captain!!"

Erwin sighed internally, the shadow of a smile flittering over his otherwise severe expressions. And there he was, like a small devil crawling out of a vat of holy water. Assume he won't be there and suddenly there he is, all smoky kohl around his eyes and leather corsets and knee high boots that end in heels as sharp as his tongue.

Levi was every bit the performer as he sauntered on stage, leather hugging his curves tightly, shorts barely enough to cover the curve of his ass, expression still serious as always before he got to the head of the catwalk. Once there he posed, flashed a smirk at the men on one side of the stage, and winked at the women. In an instant the crowd was all cheers and growing by the second.

After a few more moments, Erwin smirked a bit wider. He lazed back in his chaise, kicking his heel up over his knee and settling back with a long drag off of his cocktail. His business with Levi could wait; he couldn't very well pull him off the stage after all. For now, he would just have to gladly enjoy the show as the man shed clothes in layers and twirled around the metal poles in various strategic locations, showing off all his lithe, strong, long muscles for everyone to drink in.