Untitled Part 2

Tyler's POV 

I woke at seaside the car finally stopped and Mikey said "we're here" I quickly realise Skyla is still lying on me so I shook her and said "we're here!" "What?" She replied she rubbed her eyes I chuckled, I got out of the car and so did Skyla we walked all the way to the mall near by because that's where we are going to meet Jake and Admire plus other friends. I saw Mikey pull out his camera and start his intro I kept walking to the mall I saw Skyla she seemed okay but still a little bit shocked from this morning I went up to her "You okay?" I said "yeah I'm fine" she replied "you sure" I made sure because she didn't look happy mind you who would "no" she started to tear up "look it's okay now me and Mikey will protect you I promise". I looked at  Mikey and he had his camera away he must of finished his intro then his phone rang he answered so I just turned and looked ahead with Skyla.

Mikey's POV

I got a phone call I saw the caller ID it was that Psychopath McJuggernuggets (Jesse) I answered

Jesse=Underline 

Mikey= Bold

What do u want! 

Her 

Who 

Skyla

You will NEVER get her!!!

Yes I will...YOU WATCH I'll hurt you I'll make you pay.....

Deadline ended 

"W...w..what" I thought to myself I saw Skyla and Tyler ahead of me... I ran up to them "h...h..hi" I said to them both they both responded with a "hi" we walked into the mall and saw Jake,Admire and Ethan "SKY" they all yelled and came up and hugged Skyla  "DONT SCRATCH MY BABY" I  yelled we all laughed      

Skyla's POV

Mikey's friend have always been like brothers to me nice and friendly they love me and I loved them!  I turned to Mikey he had a very anxious face but I got bombarded by his friends so I didn't get to talk to him...... "WHO WANTS TO GET FOOD" jake yelled "YASSSSSS" we all yelled "FAXXXXXXX" jake yelled back since it's free parking at Seasides Mall we just left Mikey's car and went into Jakes car since we were planning to come back for a video. I noticed Mikey talking to Admire and Jake while Ethan Tyler and I ran ahead I felt like Ethan why just trying to keep us occupied while Mikey's talks to Admire so we can have a place to sleep.

Ethans POV 

I was trying to keep Ty and Sky occupied because Mikey told me that he was going to talk to Admire and Jake about soemthing that happend this morning and now they need a place to stay  I was about to say to Sky 'Hey what happend this morning' but I didn't.... I feel bad for all of them.